Chapter 65: Kelly is Back at 51 and Matt's First Art Show With Kelly Part 3

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

Before we get a call I have to say three things. One Lieutenant Casey-Severide is back, but only on light duty so he can go in the field and give out the orders. While Darden, Capp, Cruz and Tony do the work. Two we have two Detectives with us because of what happened on the last call last shift. Their names are Detective Reagan and Detective Baez. They are from New York, but they came to Chicago because of a Firefighter. Which brings me to the third thing, Firefighter Jethro Jett James Masons is going to be on Engine for a bit and until we can find out what really happened. said Boden and I gave Matt a look and started to talk in Romanian.

Ce dracu 'este șef Boden vorbesc despre Matthew James Casey-Severide?(Romanian, What the Fuck is Chief Boden talking about Matthew James Casey-Severide?) I asked

A fost doar un apel lung și greu. Nimic să vă faceți griji.(Romanian, It was just a long and hard call. Nothing to worry about.) said Matt as he took my hand but I just pulled it back when I saw Dannys face at what Matthew said.

Nu mințiți fratele meu mai mic decât dacă doriți să fiți împușcați.(Romanian, Dont lie to my Little Brother unless you want to get shot.) said Danny and I just walked off.

Lieutenant Severide, are you okay? asked Carver

Fine, just need to sit down. I said as Matt came up to me, helped me to the couch and put ice on my knee that still had the brace, but I have it under my pants.

Sev, Herrmann, Mouch, James, and I got trapped in a building that was bruning. said Matt

You guys are okay right? I asked

Yes, only one James got burned. said Matt as he kissed my head.

Okay, now I have to go yell at My Kid Brother-In-Law. Isaid

Who is that? asked Caver

Masons. said Baez

Maria, I thought I was your favorite Reagan. said Jett

You are, Jett, but Im guessing the Firefighters are going to call you Masons. said Baez

You didnt tell me that you are joining my Firehouse. I said

My Lieutenant, its mine, you are one of my Second in Commands. said Matt

Sorry My Captain. Captain Casey-Severides Firehouse. I said

You didnt tell your Godfather or Step-Godmother about the Art Museum. said Jett and Uncle Mouchs phone goes off with the Ringtone he has for Aunt Trudy.

Yes I did, they just didnt get until now. I said

Randy, Sevy got one of his Dreams come true from when he was five. said Aunt Trudy

What the one where his Papa Chris, finally settled down with someone, because that happened years ago Trudy. said Uncle Mouch, I sat back down on the couch got my sketchbook and pencils out I then take Dannys phone once he sits down on the ground beside me and he held out his phone for me. Once I had his phone I typed in his password and pulled up the photo of Matt. I then started to draw again as I was drawing. I saw Danny was on my phone.

No, The Art of Chicago Art Museum, because of the Watercolors painting of Jets Taking Off at his Uncle Tonys Base. He as it in is office. said Aunt Trudy

You just now got that It has been on all the Chats. It even got put in the Chat that we have together. said Jay, Mouse, Toast, Adam, Hailey and Kim at the same time.

I have been busy with my Husband. said Trudy and I just gave Danny my sketchbook and pencils and put my head on his. He then moved his fingers in my hair and I did the same.