Chapter 143: Alderman Casey Part 1

POV: Matt Casey-Severide

After a tornado in Chicago, power lines are cut and houses are destroyed. The Alderman of Chicago encouraged me to help take many of the victims to the only homeless shelter in the area and to make a speech about helping them out. I raised thousands of dollars and found out that he was keeping the money for himself. He just brushed it off and told me I should run.

Hey Babe, come back to bed. said Kelly as he kissed my head.

I cant stop thinking, Babe just go to bed without me. I said

What are you thinking about, Case? asked Kelly

Sev, do you think I should become an Alderman? I asked

Babe, I want to do what makes you happy. Plus being an Alderman will have some perks. I think you should. You will have your whole family behind you. said Kelly as he kissed my lips.

Kell, what if the meetings interfere with our children? You and our children always come first. I said and Kelly picked me off our chair and took us to our bed, but first we checked on our children. He then took me to our room.

We will get to that when it gets to that point. said Kelly

I dont think I will be a good Alderman. I said

Casey, you will make a good one. Also Alderman Casey-Severide does have a nice ring to it. said Kelly as he took my shirt off and started to kiss me.

What if I fail? I asked

Always My Case and Forever Your Sev. said Kelly as he started to take my pants off.

Always My Sev and Forever Your Case. I said as I took off his shirt and kissed his neck. He then started to fuck me with his fingers and I let a moan out. Lucky for us Noah and Luna got a new room so we dont have to worry about waking them up.

I have to say it will be so hot to say Im Fucking an Alderman. said Kelly as he slide is dick into my ass and started to fuck me with his dick. I just moaned and pulled his hair. He then started to leave Hickeys on my neck. I then did the same and once we both came we fell asleep.

The Next Morning

Morning Alderman Casey-Severide. said Kelly and I just started to laugh

Im not one yet. I said as I kissed him

So you are going to do it? asked Kelly

Yes, thanks Babe. I said and we got up to take a shower. Once we were done, we went to wake up our children and got them ready for school and daycare.

Alright guys, before we go Case and I need to tell you something. said Kelly

I know that we are finally getting into a system, but Im going to run for Alderman. I said

Thats good Dad, you will make a good one. said our Triplets and Baby Ls.

You would do great at it Tad. said Niffy, Baby Hs, Baby Chris, Kyle, Tristan Evy, Emmy, Middle K, Big K and our six. As we started out the door.

Papi Case, you would do good. said Zayne, Kidia and Billy.

We believe in you Uncle Aacon. said Our Hawiian Ks said

Okay, lets get you guys to school. I said as we got in the van and drove our children and Grandchildren to School and Daycare.

Once we drop the children off we go to Christopher and Cindys house. Once we got there I went to talk to Christopher and Kelly went to talk to his cousins.

Hey Matt, are you okay? asked Christopher

Christopher, I want you to know that Im running to be an Alderman. I said