Chapter 192: Kelly Dislocated His Right Shoulder Again Part 1

First set of Photos: Andy Dogs Bisnonno Bear, Andy Dogs Bisnonno Elephant, Andy Dogs Bisnonno Fox first row. Bubs Nonno Bear, Bubs Nonno Elephant, Bubs Nonno Fox second row. Kelly Cats Bisnonno Fox, Kelly Cats Bisnonno Bear, and Kelly Cats Bisnonno Elephant last row. Second set of Photos is Kellys and Andys Room at Christophers house. Kelly likes Space so his adopted family gives him Space Nightlights, because he is scared of the dark. The first Nightlight is from Kellys Biological family. Christopher has to fix it every so often so it still works.

POV: Andy Darinaon-Darden-Herrmann

Once we got into the pool Kelly took off his shirt and the Firehouse came over.

Come on K, lets see who the better swimmer is. I said

You're on A, lets go from one end to the other. siad Kelly as we got to the end of the pool.

Go. said Drew and Matt as we took off, we both made it to the other side at the same time so we went back to the other side and we still tied.

Thats the fact that we are both just fast. I said as we shook the water out of our hair.

True, anyways we did keep trying to pull the other back. said Kelly

True, how is your side, because you did go into the wall a little. I said

It is bruised a little but the Tattoo covers it up. said Kelly as he sat up on the edge of the pool and showed me. That is when people spoke up.

It is a police tattoo. said Gabby

You just now noticed it. I said

He has had a shirt for the past few months. said Brett

Not when he was changing. said Drew as he was looking at Kelly

Stop Andrew or you are on the couch again. I said

You dated him. said Drew

Not really, they never had sex or actually kissed. People just thought they were dating and they went with it. They kissed each others cheeks and heads. Also they sat on each other. said Papa Chris as he gave Kelly some ice for his side.

I actually thought they were dating. said Mama Cindy

Nope, they were and still are really close. said Nonno

I think I hit my shoulder on the wall. said Kelly as he was moving his shoulder and I stopped him. As I do I felt it was Dislocated. I then gave Papa Chris a look.

Hospital Kelly Angel. said Papa Chris as we got out of the pool and I kept Kelly from moving his arm. Everyone was watching us, but Papa Chris gave them a look anytime they tried to talk to us. Once Papa Chris, Matt, Kelly and I got in Kellys car that I was driving, because Papa Chris was holding Kellys shoulder so he didnt move it and Matt was rubbing his other hand.

Sevy, you did not just do that? asked Papa Chris

Sorry it was just starting to hurt. said Kelly

We are almost there. I said as I pulled into the parklot of Med. Once I was parked we got out and Kelly was holding his arm in place close to his chest.

Hey Maggie. said Matt as she gave us a look.

Can someone just please pop it back in before I do it. said Kelly and I held onto his arms trying to not hurt his shoulder. Kelly knocked me off and was going to pop it back into place, but Papa Chris knocked him out with the right pressure to his neck and Kelly passed out.

Severide dislocated his right shoulder again. said Papa Chris as Connor came over to us.

Hey guys, what's with Severide leaning on Herrmann? asked Connor