Chapter 47: Welcome and Welcome Back to Firehouse 51 Part 1

POV: Matt Casey-Severide

Once we got back to our apartment after a week in the hospital because of Kelly getting hurt, we saw a small black and white Kitten in a crate with a note.

Dear Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Casey-Severide-Herrmann and Matthew James Casey-Severide, Kelly said no to me coming to your wedding so I got you guys a little gift. Meet your new pet Oreo Casey-Severide, he is a kitten that I found outside the White House. He has all the same training as your dogs enjoy Oreo Casey-Severide. From the President of The United States of America.

Babe, you know you have to keep Oreo, because he is the President of The United States of America. I said as I picked up the cute little Kitten.

You can have him Bello, he can be the Truck 81 Cat. said Kelly as he walked into our apartment and he went to take a shower. His side was fully healed now just has the Crutches because of his knee. Once he is in the shower I feed our dogs, our new cat and make lunch for us and all our children, plus Mouse and Toast who have been helping us out with our children. While Kelly was in the hospital. Once I get the food I call everyone.

Kidia, Sophie, Emma, Olivia, Zayne, Billy, Kaia, Kawai, Jeff, Nick, Kyle, Harper, Hayden, Leia, Lilly, Tristan, Harley-Ramona, Brain-Kelly, Baby Chris, Toast, Mouse and Kelly lunch is ready. I said as Kidia carried Harley-Ramona, Billy carried Brain-Kelly, Zayne carried Kyle, Toast had Tristan and Mouse had Baby Chris. Kelly came in and sat down in his spot.

Daddy! cried Hayden as she sat in Kellys lap.

Yes Baby Girl? asked Kelly

I had an Accident. said Hayden

Can Papa Case change you Hayd, Daddys knee hurts right now. said Kelly

I want you. said Hayden

Me too Papa Sev. said Leia and Lilly

Okay, but you do have to get off me so I can get up and get my Crutches. said Kelly as Hayden, Leia and Lilly got off and walked by Kelly to go to our room and change our girls.

Kidia, Billy, Mouse and Toast started to give the babies their bottle and after a bit Lilly came out and put her arms up to me and I picked her up before sitting in my spot. Leia was the next one to come out and she got up on my other leg and started to eat her food that Sophie got them.

Hayd, I cant carry you right now. My knee still really hurts. Baby just walk to the table and you can sit on my left leg Baby okay. said Kelly as Hayden kept putting her hands up to Kelly

Em, can you go pick up Hayd, for Papa Sev. So that she will stop crying and let Sev get to the table. I said and Emma went to pick up Hayden and she stopped crying.

Thanks Bello, okay Em you can put Hayd on my left leg now. said Kelly as he gave me a kiss on my lips before telling Emma she can put Hayden on Kellys left leg and Kelly kissed Emmas head. Emma then went to her seat and we ate our food.

So Matt, are you ready to go back to the Firehouse as Captain Casey-Severide? asked Toast, as he burped Tristan and then got up and put him on the ground.

A little it is going to be weird without my Squad Lieutenant Casey-Severide. I said

Well Andy is going to be starting on Squad 3 and Drew is starting on Ambo 61. said Kelly

They dont know, do they? asked Mouse, as he burped Baby Chris and put him in his Baby Carrier, that was Kellys old one that his Mom made him by putting Stars and Firefighters on it. When Baby Chris was down Mouse started to eat his food.

No, they are coming over here and we are driving together. We said it was to welcome Kelly and me back. They will be here at 5:00 am, because our shift is at 7:00 am, but we need help getting the children ready for school, day-care and Grandma Flowers house. I said