Chapter 194: Kelly Dislocated His Right Shoulder Again Part 3

First set of Photos: Andy Dogs Bisnonno Bear, Andy Dogs Bisnonno Elephant, Andy Dogs Bisnonno Fox first row. Bubs Nonno Bear, Bubs Nonno Elephant, Bubs Nonno Fox second row. Kelly Cats Bisnonno Fox, Kelly Cats Bisnonno Bear, and Kelly Cats Bisnonno Elephant last row. Second set of Photos is Kellys and Andys Room at Christophers house. Kelly likes Space so his adopted family gives him Space Nightlights, because he is scared of the dark. The first Nightlight is from Kellys Biological family. Christopher has to fix it every so often so it still works.

POV: Christopher Herrmann

Once Kelly went off to his room Matt picked up Kyle and Harrison as both boys were asleep. He then walked to their rooms and put them in their beds. I helped him with Kyle when he woke up. Matt then went to his room and I went to mine and Cindys. She was already in bed reading a book. Once my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

Flashback/Dream: Kelly and Andy Age 6

Christophers POV

Morning Baby, are you happy you got the sling off. I asked as I woke up my now 6-year-old son as he hugged and kissed my head,

Yes, because Uncle Marines can teach me more things. said Kelly

Yes Bean, but you still have to be careful. I said as he got out of his bed and went to do his things. Once he was out of his bathroom I had to fix his shirt and I put some hair gel in his hair to get it out of his face. He keeps telling me we cant get it cut, but it keeps going into his face. So I just gel it back to make him happy. Once we are done with that I get his things ready for the school day and I make him breakfast.

Hey Babe, and Kell. said Gregory as he gave me a kiss on my lips and kissed Kellys head. I then looked for Matt 2, but he wasnt here.

Where is your son? I asked as Gregory took Kyles backpack from the back of his chair

Christie, wanted to take him to school. Also she knows you have a shift and cant take Kell, so she told me to help you out. said Gregory as he tried to take some of Kellys food. As he does, Kelly stabbed his hand with the fork.

Sevy Bean, Baby dont stab Uncle Greg. I love you and I will see you in 24 hours. I said

Bye Taddy. said Kelly as he came over to me for a hug and gave me his last waffle.

Baby, what does Taddy mean? I asked as I ate the waffle.

Daddy in Welsh, go Papa or you will be late and Body will be mad again. said Kelly and I laughed at the way he said Boden. I then kissed his head, then I kissed Gregorys lips and walked out to my car. Once I got there I went to work.

Im at work for two hours and I get a message from Kelly and his school.

My Sevy Angel: Papa my head hurts and we forgot to pack my medicine.

My Christo Angel: Sorry Baby, hold on your school is calling me.

Yes, this Christopher Herrmann. I said on my phone as Mouch came up to me.

Did you pack Kelly Severide-Herrmanns medicine, because we dont have it. Him and one other kid are sitting in my office. said Nara

I forgot, I would bring it over but Im on a shift right now. I said

Is it possible someone can bring it over? asked Nara

I can try my Partner, if not I will call my Dad. I said