Chapter 115: Not You Guys Again and Boden Learns More Part 1

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

Once I leave the Common Room so that Kyle and I can get some sleep. Kyles, Bils, Zaynes Harpers, Haydens, Shit parents and Lillys, Leias, Jeffs, Nicks and Tristans Shit family are at the Firehouse. I felt something hit my left knee and I tried not to fall but I did.

Give us our children back. yelled Baby Ls, Niftys and Tristans family

No, over my dead body. I said as I put a sleeping Kyle in the Squad Rig, with the door slightly opened. I then start to fight them and I can feel my left knee starting to hurt.

Nonno, what is going on? asked Harley-Ramona

Harley, go to Grandpa. I said

Nonno, I want you. cried Harley-Ramona

Harley go now. I yelled and she ran off. I'm sorry my Princess, I say quietly. I then went back to fighting the people until they got me trapped and I saw Billy coming. No Baby dont come in.

Give up we have you tripped. said Baby Hs parents

Do you, though. I said and I pushed them back and they hit the Squad Rig. I then saw Capp had Kyle. I mouthed thank you and went back to fighting the group. As I fought them they pulled at guns and they shot the guns. Most of them missed me, but two hit my left knee and I fell into the Squad Rig. I then started to dig for my knives, but they werent in the spot so I messed up the rig. I then found them and threw the knives and hit the guns. I then threw more, knocking them out and I passed out hitting my head on someones lap.

POV: Billy Casey-Severide-Zvonecek

Papa. I cried and I heard people come out. Someone new is holding my Baby Boy and I took one of Papas knives and went to throw it at her. Nonno then took him.

Adopted sister. You Papa Case this time.-Uncle Andy signed and I went back to Papa.

Dad you have to wake up, I can't lose you two. I cried

Still here Baby. Can you ask Uncle Drew to come over. asked Papa and he coughed up blood.

Uncle Drew, help him. I cried and Uncle Drew saw Papa

Hey Cheeto, go to Nonno Christo. said Uncle Drew

No, I cant leave him. If I do, he could die. I cried

Baby, not going to leave you. said Papa as Nonno pulled me

I got Billy, he is going to be okay. Just breathe, follow my breathing. said Nonno and I do. Once I came down I took my little boy and hold him close to me.

Nonno, I cant lose Papa not after Папа(Russian, Dad). I said and Harley-Ramona came up to me crying. I give Papi Brian-Kelly and take her in my arms.

Папа, Nonno yelled at me and he never does that. said Harley

Baby, Nonno was fighting some people that were going to hurt us. He yelled at you so that you would leave and not get hurt. He is really sorry. I said and she tried to get out of my arms.

With my panic attack I dont have a good hold on Harley-Ramona and she got out and ran to Papa. I went to take her back but something happened, Harley-Ramona started to grow a little. I then saw Papa waking up and I ran to him. Once I got to him he gave me a hug and passed out.

Is Severide okay? asked Boden

He just passed out. We should get him to Med. said Uncle Drew

Go, Casey go to I got Truck. said Boden

Can I go? asked Nonno

Herrmann, Im sorry but I need you here. said Boden

Chris, We will keep you updated. Stormie, Raya and Jake listen to your Nonno. Billy Ambo now, come Angel you too. said and we got in the Ambo.