Chapter 199: Oh No That Was A Bad and Good Idea Part 2

POV: Matt Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

It has been two years since I have seen Kelly so I called him. Two seconds after Kelly hung up on me, the Air Force came into my office and sat down.

Are you Matthew James Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann? asked someone

Yes, but why are you at my house? I said/asked

Well you have the Air Force Training and we need you Overseas. said someone

I have my children and Grandchildren. I said

They will be safe, you are going to Albania, also we are making you a Lieutenant Colonel. said someone as they gave me papers and my two uniforms. They then left and I changed into the Camo one. I then looked at myself and my phone. Once I fixed the uniform, I went out and Kyle came up to me. He was crying so I picked him up.

Hey Kyle Kyl, what's wrong? I asked, as he hugged me.

Dont leave me Daddy. said Kyle and I rubbed his back.

Buddy, I will be back. I said as he started to panic.

Wait, is he Admiral Herrmanns son Kyle? asked one of the guys

Yeah. I said as one stepped closer and the others back.

He has to come with us, get yours and his things now we have to leave now. Guys stay here until the Navy and Marines get here. said the guy as the three of us walked to Kyles room and I grabbed his things and put them in his backpack. Once I was done the guy took it and we went to my and Kellys room. I saw that he had my papers and Dress uniform.

Once I packed my bag, Christie came into my room, and she walked over to me.

Matt, where are you and Kyle going? asked Christie

I cant tell you, but I need you to help out Cindy with the children. I said as I hugged her and kissed her check. I then picked Kyle up and I left with the guy. Once we got out of the house, we got onto the helicopter and started to get off the ground. The next thing I know is we are in Albania and on a Navy-Marine Ship. Once we got off the helicopter, I took Kyle in my arms.

I had two fucking rules for this whole mission. yelled someone

Daddy! yelled Kyle as he tried to get out of my hands and go to Kelly.

I know, but you guys went through 30 Navy Jets. said the guy

And the other was to not bring Kyle into this. I dont want my son to see what is going on. said Kelly, as Will got done fixing his side. I then went to Kelly.

Oh but Harrison is fine to see all that he did? asked the guy

Jack Harrison was born on the mission, you know the only reason he is mine, because the guys we are fighting took my blood, and anything they could to make them a perfect soldier. yelled Kelly as he took Kyle into his arms and hugged me.

They want you not your Husband. said Jack

No, Matthew isnt getting into the Jet. said Kelly

He is and that is finally. said Christopher

Dad, dont do this. said Kelly

I wont have too if my three best pilots got hurt. Admiral Herrmann, you should be in Med Bay, you arent walking on your left leg or putting any pressure on it. said Christopher

Fine, but if he dies, then Im not coming to any family dinners if you are there. said Kelly as he walked off and bumped into Christopher as he walked off.

Is it that bad? I asked and Christopher hugged me

So bad, we found out Kyles Biological Father and his Step-Mother are helping them out. They threaten you and the rest of your family, mostly you, Kyle and Kelly. said Christopher