Chapter 156: Sevasey Does It All Over Again Part 2

POV: Kelly Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Once we got to Matts office I started to have another fucking panic attack.

Kelly, just breathe. I got you. said Matt and I pulled him into a kiss on his lips.

Severide, you said we need to talk. said Matt as I got up, I locked the door and closed the blinds. Once I could tell no one could see or come in I started to kiss Matt again. As he tries to pull away I pull his Shirt off and kiss his neck. As I do he lets out a moan.

I want you back. I said as I put one of my hands down his pants,

Severide, stop. yelled Matt and I pulled back and went to sit in the corner. That is when my panic attack got worse and I was looking for my Inhaler. I then remember Matts hoodie I left in there. I went to get up but I got really dizzy.

Daddy, you need to use this. said Tristan as he gave me my Inhaler.

Thank you Baby, can you go get my backpack. I said

Kell, here Tristan told us you might need this. said Uncle Mack as he gave it to me.

Thanks Mack. I said as he opened the door.

Welcome Truck-Squad, talk to Matt. Jack and I got the boys. said Mack as he left with Tristan.

Kelly, what is wrong? I havent seen you use that in 4 years. asked/said Matt

I cant do this without you. I said

What cant you do Sev? asked Matt

I need you, Case. I said

Sev, you arent making since. said Matt

Can we start over Casey? I asked

Can I think about Severide? asked Matt and I just got up and ran out of the Firehouse.

Once I got to a park I sat down and used my Inhaler again. I then get out my phone and text Christopher. Once I opened our Chat I saw a photo he sent.

My Christo Angel: Baby, I found this cute photo of you with My Nonno.

My Sevy Angel: That is cute Christo, I dont think Matt loves me anymore

My Christo Angel: Baby, he is in love with you, maybe even more than Tristan was.

My Sevy Angel: I asked him if we could start over and he asked to think about it.

My Christo Angel: Baby, you two had a big fight and it ended with you two getting Divorced.

My Sevy Angel: Dad, I cant go one fucking hour without having a stupid fucking panic attack. Also Im fucking stupid and I didnt bring one of my dogs.

My Christo Angel: Youre not stupid My Sevy Angel. You just want your Husband back. Alexander and Gideon Lance live in Portland, Oregon now. I told them Sevy, they let you borrow Cosmo. Just remember to listen to him and not do what you did last time.

My Sevy Angel: I will try, thanks My Christo Angel.

Once I sent that I got off my phone and a small child walked up to me and sat down.

Hi Sir, you look like you could use a friend. Im Christopher Buckley-Diaz said Christopher

Im Kelly Severide-Remington-Herrmann. I said and two people came up to us.

Chris, lets let the guy alone. said one of them

Dad this Kelly Severide-Remington-Herrmann. said Christopher

Sorry about my kid, he is always talking to people. Im Eddie Buckley-Daiz. said Eddie

Papa, get off your phone so you can meet my new friend. said Christopher