Chapter 65: Kelly is Back at 51 and Matt's First Art Show With Kelly Part 2

POV: Annabelle Herrmann

Once Uncle Tony gave Sevy the painting of the Jets Taking Off, he wrote the name down on his notebook that had all the names of the Artworks he was going to put in the Museum.

Annabelle, can you go get the painting in Kidias room of Kadia, Matt, Me, Andy, Drew, her Fiancé, their twins and Jakes parents? asked Sevy as I got up and went to get the painting. Once I got back Matt was sitting behind Sevy, Danny on his right side with Linda by him, Andy and Drew on the other side of all of Sevys Artwork. I set it down and sat on Sevys left side.

Once I sat down beside Sevy, we worked together on picking out the best artworks. When then we got to ones I havent seen yet and I asked Sevy about them.

Sevy, who are those people? I asked as I pointed to a group of Oil Paintings, that was a collage of what looks like our family, but Im not sure

Well the first one is Papa, Momma, and me when I was 10 and Papa asked Momma to marry him also after I asked her to be my Adopted-Step Momma Cindy. Then the second one is us with Lee Henry after he was born and our Parents let me hold him. Then the third one is our Parents, Lee Henry and me, with Luke as Lee Henry sits on my side and Luke in my arms. The fourth one is us with Max and Lee Henry holding him beside me and Luke on the other side of Lee Henry. The fifth one is all of us with you in Lukes arms and Im sure you remember the sixth one Anna-Bananna. It is after Papa and Momma told me that I was going to be Kenny James Godfather and Max was holding him. The seventh one is all of us at my apartment and Harley-Ramona, as you were sitting next to me and got to hold him because I broke my arm. said Sevy as he pointed to each Oil Painting.

Sevy, you should put The Herrmann Family and Baby Kyle, Collage in the Museum. I said and Sevy put it with the others and wrote the name down.

I like that name Annabelle, I could never think of a name. said Sevy

Welcome Sevy. I said, and Lena and Ev came over and almost stepped on some of Sevys artwork, but Jett and Jamie picked them up.

Sev, what about this one? asked Matt

My Dads Firehouse Crew, Babe I didnt even think of that one. I love you so much. said Sevy

Well if you do you do that one Babe then you should do the of Firehouse 51s Crew. said Matt

If you do those Kelly Bear, then you should do the ones of your Papas Marine Team and you. said Uncle Tonio, as Kelly pulled them out and put them with the rest.

Kell, who are these people? asked Henry and he pointed to the Acrylic painting of the Casey-Jordan-Severide-Herrmann Family Collage and Matt looked happy.

It is the first one I did of the Casey-Jordan-Severide-Herrmann family Collage for Violets Quinceanera gift, but I liked it too much to give her it. So the first one is of Christe and their parents. Then Matt and them, the next is all four of them, then Christie and Matt. Violet, Christie and Jim, Violet, Matt, and Christie, then one of all five of them. The next one is when Christie, and Jim first meet me and Jim punches me. The next one is when I met Violet and Kidia took the photo of me messing with my knife staring at her. Then it is the painting of Violet, Matt and Me at the park. Then the Painting of Christie, Violet and Jim, meeting all of Matts and my Children. Then you have the one with our Grandchildren and the last one is all of us together. said Sevy as he pointed to the Acrylic paintings.

Wow Kell, is that our Military Team? asked Danny and he pointed to one of the Colored Pencils artwork of their Military Team and Dogs

Yes, that one is one of my favorites, because Gabriel started to call me Human and I started to call him Angel. Papa called it Mackys and Angels Children and Grandchildren. said Kelly