Chapter 11: My Baby Siblings Part 2

POV: Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Severide-Herrmann

Im 35 years old, Im at Firehouse 51 and so is Papa Chris. He looks at me then looks away. He is hiding something and I want to know. So I see what my siblings Lee Henry, Luke, Max and Annabelle, but they dont know and Mamma Cindy wont tell me.

Severide, are you okay? asked Shay one of my best friends

Papa Chris is hiding something from me and my siblings. Mamma Cindy isnt saying anything ethier. What if one of them is sick and we are going to lose them. I said to Shay, as she is the only people who knows that Herrmann is my adopted Dad and Mouch is my Godfather.

I dont that is it but why dont we get some food. said Shay

Once we walked past we saw Papa Chris with a limo. Not again I think in my head.

Hey Severide can you help me get this to work? asked Papa Chris I looked over to Uncle Mouch and he gave me a Dont look at me Sevy look.

If I have time, Herrmann. I said and Papa Chris looked into my eyes.

Please Severide, I will get you whatever you want. said Papa Chris

Anything Herrmann? I asked as I gave him a look and Uncle Mouch smiled

Tutt'altro che questo, per favore piccola.(Anything but that, Please Baby.) said Papa Chris in Italian, as the others looked confused

Che fine ha fatto Herrmann?(What happened to anything Herrmann?) I asked in Italian

Tutt'altro. Ti ha urlato contro.(Anything but that. He yelled at you.) said Papa Chris

Così ho fatto e gli ho dato un pugno. Gli hai urlato contro e hai dato un pugno, per favore papà. Mamma e zio Mouch stanno bene, perché non puoi lasciarci uscire.(So did I and I punched him. You yelled at him and punched, please Papa. Mamma and Uncle Mouch are fine with it, why cant you let us go out.) I said as the others walked away, well not Casey and Uncle Mouch.

Se dico di sì, mi aiuterai?(If I say yes will you help?) asked Papa Chirs

Sì(Yes) I said

Fine, I can agree to that. said Papa Chirs

POV: Christopher Herrmann

We used my Limo for fire practice. Once we are done I start to beat my junked limo with a mulligan. I got my wife pregnant and I dont know how to tell my oldest Kelly about it.

Herrmann. said Boden

First time I have sex in 6 months, Cindy's pregnant again. I said

What is that now, 4? asked Otis and Mouch held up 5 fingers and signed 6 to me.

Proceed. said Boden and I resumed smashing the limo. As I try to find a way to tell Kelly.

Later that day, I go home and see Kelly with his blanket from Cindy in his hands and he is crying. Oh no I think and run to Kelly. Once he sees me leaves the blanket and goes to his room. I then see that Cindy put a note on it and soon to be Baby Herrmann.

Kelly, I was going to tell you. I said once I got to his door.

I didnt find out from you or Mamma Cindy, but Uncle Mouch. cried Kelly

I know Baby, I just didnt know how to tell you. I said

How about by the way Im going to have another Baby and I dont care that my oldest finds out about his Uncle Mouch and our teammates. I love you Papa Christopher, I'm upset you didnt tell me yes, but more about that I found out from our friends. said Kelly

I know Baby I know. I said as we hugged.

POV: Cindy Herrmann

Im in the hospital about to have mine and Christophers fifth child. Once Christopher finally gets here we have the baby and call back Kelly and Shay. We then tell them that they are Kenny James Godparents and Kelly holds his baby brother before Chirstopher takes Kenny James to meet the others. Kelly and I just talk for a bit before he leaves and Christopher comes back in.