Chapter 99: Fun Days and Shit Days Part 3

POV: Matt Casey-Severide

Hey Boden, sorry. Kelly doesn't feel good. I said as I drank the water from early

I want Severide to become Captain of Squad 3. said Boden

What? I yelled and Gabe came into the room

Matthew, are you okay, I heard you yell. said Gabe

Yes, can you help Micky out. I said

Yes Matthew, is it about Master Kelly. said Gabe

Yes, go Im good. I said and Gabe walked off

I Think it would be good for him. He did save a lot of people last year. said Boden

Kelly doesnt want to be a Captain. I said

It will be good for him. said Boden

Matthew, Master Kelly wants you. Sir can you wait a bit with Lucy. said Raphael

What is wrong? I asked

Master Kelly, wants you and needs you. It is bad. said Raphael

Lucy, can you stay with Boden, I have to check on my Husband. I said and Lucy sat at the piano, he then started to play a song and Boden sat down in the chair Lucy brought with him.

Once I was out of the office I ran to our room and saw Kelly freaking out. I go up to him and hug him. He starts to calm down. I then sat us on the ground and held Kelly but he got out of my arms and walked us to the pool and took all his clothes but his Boxers off and stepped into our pool. Once he did he put his hands out to me and I pulled him out and he got scared.

Okay Babe, let me get my clothes off. I said as I took my clothes off but my boxers and got into our pool and Kelly moved us so that we were up against the claim and he laid his head into my neck just like he was in our tub. I then hold him in my arms.

Matthew, we will call Master Christhopher and Master Andrew, they will know what is wrong. We will also tell Mr. Boden that Master Kelly is sick and only wants you. said Micky as they left our room and Kelly started to get uncomfortable.

Babe, do you want to go take a bath? I asked and Kelly just got up and pulled me up too.

Once we were both up Kelly went into our bedroom and grabbed my Mr. Casey Construction hoodie and put it on. He then gave me the same hoodie I was wearing before and a towel. I put the hoodie on and wrapped myself in the towel Kelly did the same thing. We then walked out our door in our room and walked to our outside pool. We got to the part with the sitting area in it and Kelly sat us down and he curled up on me he then grabbed a blanket and put it on us. As he got the blanket I went to take off the hoodie but Kelly stopped me and laid on me. I just rubbed his back and gave small kisses to his head.

POV: Christopher Herrmann

Yes Raphael? I asked at dinner with Cindy, my parents and in my In-Laws.

It is Master Kelly, Master Christopher. said Raphael

Raphael, what happened? I asked as I jumped up and grabbed my jacket

He is clingy to Matthew and calms down in water. said Raphael

Okay Raphael, I will be there soon, just make sure you know where they are. I said and I started to run out the door and Anna stopped me.

I will Master Christopher and I can see them now. said Raphael

I will call you when Im at the door. See you soon Raphael. I said

Okay bye Master Christopher. said Raphael and I hung up