Chapter 155: Sevasey Does It All Over Again Part 1

POV: Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Nicholas-Jeffery Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Once Christie Blocked me I threw my phone and started to panic.

What will I do? I asked

Go to Portland, Oregon. said Danny and I just started to panic more.

Kell, Dan, is right. Lets go to Portland, Oregon. said Andy

No, this is something I have to do on my own. Also I need two to watch Kyle. I said as Danny gave me my phone and I texted Papa Chris and my Fathers Niff

My Sevy Angel: Hey Papa Chris, and Fathers Niff, I am leaving Chicago.

Father Nick: No, Kell you cant leave us.

Father Jeff: We cant lose you, you are all we have of them.

My Christo Angel: Go get your Case back Angel.

My Sevy Angel: I will, can you tell our family. My children know I texted them before you guys.

Father Nick: What is your Case?

Father Jeff: Kelly Mouse, Why are you leaving?

My Sevy Angel: My Case is Casey guys.

Fathers Niff: Kell he hurt you.

My Sevy Angel: We hurt each other. I have to get him back. I have to go get packed. I will see you guys soon. I love you Dads all of you.

Once I sent that I went to mine and Matts house. I got to the door and walked off the porch.

Kell, you need to get your things. So come on, Im always on your Team Sevy SEAL. said Danny as he and Andy walked at my sides and we walked in. This is the first time I have been in our house since we started to fight a lot more. Once I walked into our Office I saw Matts Mr. Caseys Construction hoodie and I put it on. Once I did, my Anxiety went down and I walked to our Room. That is when I saw all the art I did of Matt and me over the past 24-years of being together. That is when I saw there were sticky notes on some of them. I sat down in the middle of the artwork and started to read all the notes.

My Prince of Saving, you saved me at my lowest.

My Peanut Lieutenant, you are My Little Peanut when I get you annoyed at me.

Always My Sev and Forever Your Case. The Day before Military longest year ever

I cant wait to see what our Future holds for us. Week 14 of 26 weeks.

When Im with you all the Anxiety from my family goes away.

I love those cute sounds you make when we have sex at the Fire Academy. Week 15 of 26 weeks

I cant see my life without you. Wedding Day

You can always find me in your heart if you look deep. Engagement Day

I love to take your artwork out of our Family and put little Sticky notes of all the things that make me fall in love with you. While you are away from me. Two months of Military longest year ever

Two weeks Later

Once I read them I saw there are more. Once I read them all I packed my things and I got in my truck, Tristan and Baby Chris came up to me with a backpack and suitcase each. They give me a look and I put them in their car seats. With the help of Danny and Andy I got the suitcases in. I put my backpack in the passenger seat and started the drive to Portland, Oregon.

Once we got half way there it was dark so I went to a Hotel. Once I got there I took one of the bags I keep in my car and put some clothes for me, Tristan and Baby Chris in it. Once I got the clothes, I grabbed our backpacks and got them out. Once I got them out I took their hands and walked into the hotel. I got a room, they only had rooms with one bed, but I dont mind.