Chapter 2

"The little girl who was lost from Chen family ten years ago?" Lisa raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"She was abducted and sold by traffickers." In order to protect Lisa's safety, He Qi investigated everyone who had entered and exited the compound, even Joohyun, who had just returned to the Chen family, "She was sold to a remote mountain village in Qingmu province, young master Chen just picked her up two days ago."

"She had been abducted?" Lisa frowned unconsciously, if one asked him which kind of people were the most disgusting in the world, the trafficker must be one of them.

Lisa put down the half-read magazine in his hand, stood up, walked to the window, and lifted the curtain. He only saw a particularly thin figure, hair tied with a loose ponytail, while she was standing with her hands raised.

"I... I really came here to pick something up, you see, the thing is still in my hand, I... I'm really not a bad person." Joohyun shivered while trying to explain as best as she can.

She'd grown so big, she also had seen a lot of ghosts, but she had never seen a gun before ah, this was frightening people to death ah, sob sob...

Lisa frowned, "Tell them to put down their guns, don't frighten a little girl."

"Yes." He Qi said a few words to his receiver and the two guards outside immediately put their hands down. At that time, the monitoring room also checked the video recording within the past half an hour and found that an unknown object actually fell into the yard ten minutes ago, it was the compass that Joohyun held in her hand.

"Have you checked properly?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, we've checked it properly, miss Chen did come in to pick up the thing." He Qi replied.

"Then let her go back." Lisa put the curtain down and sat back on the sofa again.

"Yes, I will let Zhang Wu send her back." He Qi said as he picked up the receiver again, wanting to give more instruction.

"No need for that, just send her out of the yard and let her go home." Lisa thought something and said this sentence.

"Third young master, I think that it's better to let Mayor Chen know about this matter." He Qi reminded, after all, this house was a restricted area in the military compound. Joohyun broke in for no reason this time, they can still let her out, but she won't be so lucky next time.

"She was kidnapped when she was a child, and now that she just returned to this new environment, she must be feeling insecure. If you let someone to send her back, Mayor Chen would know that she made trouble, and the little girl would feel more uncomfortable at home." Lisa said, "What's more, she was scared by you just now, I estimate that she won't come back again in the future."

"Yes." He Qi hesitated, but finally decided to follow Third young master's instruction.

After He Qi finished assigning the task to his subordinate, he saw that there was no water left in the Third young master's cup, so he carried the kettle and added some more water.

"How high is the courtyard wall?" Lisa asked all of a sudden.

He Qi blanked for a while before responding quickly, "290 centimeters."

"It's that tall ah." Lisa smiled, "That little girl has a good skill."

Didn't know if it was an illusion, but He Qi felt that Third young master Lou had a good impression towards the young daughter of the Chen family. His guess was soon confirmed.

When she was pointed with guns, Joohyun felt that if she didn't explain herself there, she would at least get a layer of her skin shed. So she shouted that her father was the Mayor, fight for an opportunity, and because of that, the other party only warned her and let her free.