Chapter 53

"Fellow Daoist don't go. The Yin Qi of this evil spirit is threatening. This poor Daoist alone may not be able to deal with him." When Daoist Master Huo Mu discovered that his fellow Daoist, who was radiating spirit qi from head to toe, unexpectedly turned around to walk away, he quickly shouted.

"Daoist Master, what did you say?" Joohyun looked at Daoist Master Mu with a bewildered face.

"Oh, you turn out to be a little girl," Daoist Master Huo Mu found that the other person was actually a young girl when she turned around. She looked like a student, so he urged without delay, "Student, leave quickly. There are three evil spirits where you were standing just now."

"..." Joohyun froze. It was apparent that she didn't expect this Daoist Priest to be so simple. She immediately felt a pang of conscience.

"Evil spirits don't harm people. I will send you to reincarnation." Daoist Master Huo Mu brandished his peach wooden sword and rushed forward.

Joohyun listened to the 'urgent as the law(A Daoist incantation used to ward off evil spirits)' Daoist incantation that kept ringing behind her and calmly walked out. The outcome of this battle between man and ghosts was simply in no doubt.

However, to prevent Xiang Nan from accidentally injuring the Daoist Priest, Joohyun did not leave the park, but sat on a bench at the entrance to the park. While at it, she compiled a bunch of reasons why the three ghosts she found in the park caused the excessive Yin Qi in the area. She typed everything and was about to submit when the elder Daoist Priest came out, fleeing in a sorry state.

"Daoist Master, are you alright?" Out of guilt from deceiving the honest Daoist Priest, Joohyun showed concern.

"Student, why haven't you left yet?" The elder Daoist Priest was struck with anxiety the moment he saw that Joohyun was still in the park.

"I-I'm here to bask in the sun, ah," Joohyun replied.

"Student, you are full of spirit qi. Your soul is exactly the kind that evil spirits like to devour the most. Get out of here quickly." The elder Daoist Priest had completely regarded Joohyun as an ordinary person with spirit qi in her body.

"Evil...spirits, ah." Joohyun sneaked a glance behind the Daoist Priest. Xiang Nan with the female lecherous ghost and Xiao Kang were hiding behind a tree, looking their way.

"Student, this poor Daoist is Daoist Huo Mu of the Heavenly Flame Monastery. There were three evil spirits in the grove just now. If I hadn't arrived in time, you might have fallen victim to them." Daoist Huo Mu said sincerely, "So you should leave here quickly."

"Uh..." Who said that people in the metropolis are scheming? This Daoist Priest is a good person, ah.

"I must report this matter to the Metaphysics Headquarters, so they can quickly issue a mission and send some powerful Celestial Masters over to deal with this," Daoist Huo Mu said. Then, he took out his phone and dialed the Metaphysics Headquarters' number.

Pardon? Report to the Metaphysics Headquarters that there are evil spirits here? Isn't that the same as revealing the reason for the aggravation of Yin Qi in the place? How can I get the bonus???

It couldn't be. Joohyun picked up her phone and sent the content she just edited immediately, and then clicked submit.

(Ding, the task has been submitted. Please wait patiently. After verification, the task bonus will be sent to your account within three working days.)

Seeing the prompt, Joohyun breathed a long sigh of relief.

"Metaphysics Headquarters? I'm Daoist Huo Mu of the Heavenly Flame Monastery. I'm at..."