Chapter 11

Imperial Capital University's military training was arranged in a military camp in the western suburb of the Imperial Capital. It concludes on National Day. During this period, no matter whether you were from the city or country, the top student or scum, a man or woman, you still have to participate and only then can you return to school.

But obviously Joohyun was an exception. After all, the physical strength required to catch ghosts wasn't what ordinary people had. As for the natural enemy of women, Joohyun totally didn't care as the sun of the imperial capital was much gentler than that of Qingmu Province.

  But in order to not be estranged, Joohyun still followed her roommates' whitening skin care routine and used a face mask every night. During the day, even if she forgets to wear sunscreen, several of her other roommates would apply it for her. So more than half a month later, under the diligent supervision of the three roommates, our dark classmate Irene turned fairer!

  "Oh, my God, we spend so much time in the sun every day. And you still turn fairer Irene!" Fang Feifei stared at Joohyun incredulously.

  "I didn't notice before." Han You reached out and touched Joohyun's smooth and tender face. "Although Irene was dark, her skin is smooth and tender."

  Zhang Muwan turned over Joohyun's skin care products: "The mask you used doesn't seem to be a common brand on the market. Where can I buy it?"

  "My mother gave me a gift card at a beauty center, and they gave me this mask." Joohyun explained.

  "Which beauty center ah? Why is the potency of this mask so good?" Zhang Muwan concluded that the mystery of Joohyun's whitening was due to this mask.

  "I don't remember but I'll show you after military training." Joohyun picked up a few masks and handed it out to them. "Would you like to try them first?"

  "Then we won't be polite." It was quite common for girls to share masks between themselves. The three people weren't shy and were joyous when they took the mask, laying on their beds to sample it.

  "There are still a few days before military training is over, ah. Now I have a face mask on, and it hurts. I must be sunburned." Because of the mask, Han You's voice was a little vague.

  "Soon, there will only be a week left," Fang Feifei replied.

  "Girls, let's hold on." Zhang Muwan laid in bed, raised her right hand, and clenched it into a fist to cheer them on.

  Joohyun listened to their conversation while chatting on her cellphone with Mother Chen. Mother Chen sent messages every day to Joohyun to ask about her situation and to also remind her to apply the face mask.

  Joohyun just responded to Mother Chen's message when the Penguin app that was idle suddenly popped out with a message prompt. Joohyun opened it doubtfully and found it was March Floating Rain.

Joohyun checked the address and found that it was quite far from here. If she was lucky enough to get a cab, she could arrive before midnight, but it was a little difficult to get it done before midnight.

  But... an hour and a half away, the other party shouldn't be aware of it. With a fluke mentality, Joohyun struck down one word: Maybe.

  En, maybe, it wasn't certain, and this wasn't a complete lie.

  March Floating Rain: Great Deity, you have saved your little brother's life ah. If there is anything you need in the future, say it, your little brother will not hesitate to help.

  I Want To Fix Road: Are you trying to suck up to me?

  March Floating Rain: Hehehe...you noticed.