Chapter 10

When Joohyun finally arrived at the school cafeteria, Fang Feifei and the others had already got their meals and was sitting at the dining table, beckoning Joohyun to come over.

"Why did you go to the toilet for so long?" At the end of the opening ceremony, Joohyun used the excuse of going to the toilet to follow behind Lisa secretly.

"Ah? I didn't bring a tissue, so I went back to the dormitory again." Joohyun smiled a little awkwardly.

"Can you not mention toilet's matter in a cafeteria?" Han You interrupted the two as she can't endure it anymore.

"That's it, let's eat, let's eat." Fang Feifei handed Joohyun the cleaned chopsticks and suddenly found that the other person's face was a little not right, so she asked worriedly, "Irene, you're looking somewhat off, are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?"

Zhang Muwan and Han You both also listened and saw Joohyun looking dispirited, her lips were even somewhat pale.

"It's okay, maybe I ran too fast just now, I'll just take a rest for a bit and it's all good again." Joohyun explained.

"Why did you run so fast at such a hot day? Be careful of heatstroke ah." Zhang Muwan said.

"No way ah." Joohyun clipped a piece of pork ribs and nibbled on it, "Let's eat, don't we have to go buy things after this?"

"Right, tomorrow is military training ah, I have to go buy another sunscreen." After talking about their planned afternoon shopping, the three no longer paid any attention to Joohyun's complexion and began to discuss with great interest what to buy later.

Joohyun sighed secretly, sure enough, it took too much of her spiritual energy to draw the charm just now, it seemed that it would take two days for her to fully recover.

Lisa returned to the Lou's small courtyard and sat alone in the study room. He didn't know if it was the effect brought by the charm drawn by the little girl or if it was a psychological effect, but Lisa always felt a slight coolness roaming on the palm of his right hand.

Lisa spread his palm, there was nothing but lines. However, the absence of evil energy on his body proved to him plainly that the little girl did draw a charm on his palm just now. As if it was a mere child's play, the charm drawn with her fingers was more effective than the jade buckle from Master Mao.

Charm? Lisa suddenly remembered that a week ago, the little girl seemed to have given him a safety charm. That time, he just casually put it between some random book. What book did I read that day? Lisa turned around and rummaged his bookshelf, his memory was really good, so he quickly found the book he was looking for, a World Geographic magazine.

Lisa opened it in passing, and when he turned to the page with the paper crane inside, his brows couldn't help but slightly frowned. He didn't know when, but the yellow paper crane had turned gray.

Ting-a-ling...

The sudden ringing on his phone interrupted Lisa's contemplation. He took the phone and found that it was a video call from Master Mao, so Lisa closed the magazine and opened the video call.

"Master Mao." Lisa greeted the old man over the phone with a smile.

"You look good." Master Mao looked at Lisa's complexion for a while and found that his pale face was a lot rosier, he thought that the warding process had went smoothly.

"Today is thanks to Mr. Lin Gui, Master Mao, how long will it be before your return? Lisa asked.

"I'll go back in about half a month." Master Mao said, "When you open a lecture in Imperial University, I'll come and accompany you personally."