Chapter 6

It has been more than ten minutes since the car drove from the Xijiao Racecourse. Shao Hui was still in the back laughing uncontrollably, he pointed to Joohyun and said, "Irene, I never expected you to be this kind of Irene."

As long as Shao Hui thought of Zhang Wenwen's horrified expression just now, he couldn't stop being happy.

"Why was Zhang Wenwen so scared after she listened to a few of your words?" Qin Yi was more sensible than Shao Hui, he always felt that Joohyun's tone of speech was too calm and certain, not like it was edited at all.

"Why else? It must be that Zhang Wenwen's guts being too small." Shao Hui said, "Luckily it's daytime, if it's at night, I'd have goosebumps hearing that."

Shao Hui learned Joohyun's appearance just now and repeated what she said to Zhang Wenwen, "Have you been to a lake half a month ago? There's a drowned little boy there, he must be around seven or eight years old, he has been calling on you sister, sister, please help me..., and he's now laying on your shoulder."

"Close your mouth." Qin Yi snapped the finger that Shao Hui pointed at him.

"Did you panic?" Shao Hui asked, "When you're pointed at by me, did you feel like you had something on your body?"

Qin Yi's mouth didn't speak out a word, but his face wasn't pretty to look at.

Joohyun just amusingly watched from the side.

Compared with the joyous atmosphere behind, Chen Yang's mood was more subdued, because he realized that Zhang Wenwen's attitude towards Irin today would most probably be the attitude of the majority of people in the circle towards Irin, although they may not be as obvious as Zhang Wenwen's, but their hearts probably wouldn't even give Irin a glance. [looking down on her]

Although she's his biological sister and the Mayor's daughter, however, she had been kidnapped and lost since childhood, and her 15 years of unspeakable growth experience will be a stain on the eyes of these people. As long as Chen Yang thought that someone would despise and talk ill of his sister in places that he couldn't see, his mood became irritable.

"Irene, I have something to ask you. You can just not answer my question if you want, but don't get angry ah, I'm just really curious." Shao Hui looked at Joohyun with a pair of curious eyes.

"You can ask." Joohyun smiled in amusement looking at him.

"Is your grandpa really an exorcist master?"

"Shao Hui!" As soon as Shao Hui's words fell, Qin Yi couldn't help but yell.

"I'm only really curious ah." Shao Hui said with a wronged expression.

Chen Yang glanced at his sister from the rear-view mirror. He didn't blame Shao Hui for speaking about this, and also didn't speak up to help answer. Because he knew that Shao Hui's question wasn't malicious, he was just curious about his sister's attitude about this matter.

"That's right ah, my grandpa is an exorcist master." Joohyun nodded calmly and answered.

"So there are really ghosts in this world?" Shao Hui whispered as he asked.

"There are if you believe, there isn't if you don't believe." Joohyun answered.

In fact, most people in the world can't see ghosts, only those who are entangled with ghosts can perceive their existences, but those who are entangled with ghosts all have enmity and sin in their hearts, and so they naturally have ghosts inside their hearts too. Therefore, there's nothing wrong with saying this sentence at all.

[Panda: she's basically saying, the ghost exist (in your heart) if you believe them, and not exist (in your heart) if you don't believe them, if that makes sense...]