Chapter 97

"You made this?" Master Mao asked incredulously while looking at the Spirit Gathering Formation that Lisa had altered.

"Yes." Lisa nodded.

"Did you dream about it?"

"Yes." Lisa nodded again.

"Unbelievable." Only a few places had been changed plain and simple, but the concentration of spirit qi in the courtyard was at least twice as high as before, and the climate in the courtyard had also become cooler.

"What else did you dream about besides the Spirit Gathering Formation?" Master Mao asked afterward.

"There are also some intermittent scenes. I have never been sure before, but judging from this Spirit Gathering Formation, those scenes are probably all memories of my past life," Lisa told Master Mao about his conjectures.

"When did your memories start to awaken?" Master Mao asked.

"It should be from after seeing the Bone Flute," Lisa said with some uncertainty.

"The Bone Flute? Could it be related to that spiritual artifact?" Master Mao pondered for a moment and then denied it himself. "The Bronze Sword is also a spiritual artifact, but its appearance did not bring you any influence, so I think it should not be the Bone Flute. It should be Feng Luo's awakening that has affected you."

Lisa also was not sure whether it was the effect of the spiritual artifact on him or Feng Luo's awakening that brought back his memories. In fact, these two reasons did not make much difference to him. What mattered was that he remembered many occurrences that he had never experienced.

"This being the case, you must have been a Celestial Master in your previous life." Master Mao looked at the Spirit Gathering Formation again and said, "And a very remarkable one at that."

"But I still can't remember exactly why I turned into this." In the past few days of dreaming, sometimes an evil qi in his dream world would appear, and sometimes there wasn't. Hence, there should be a certain segment in the middle that never came to his mind.

"Take it easy. Since your memory has begun to recover, then it is only a matter of time before you remember everything." Master Mao said optimistically, "It's the ending of the Metaphysics era nowadays, and countless Metaphysics techniques have long been lost. Since you were a Celestial Master in your past life, if you can remember all your past memories, you may know the method to resolve your evil qi yourself."

"You're too optimistic, Master Mao." Lisa smiled and said, "If I knew the solution in my previous life, how would I have reincarnated for so many lifetimes with my evil qi."

In an instant, Master Mao realized it himself and smiled at Lisa with some embarrassment.

After checking the Spirit Gathering Formation, Lisa and Master Mao turned around and walked towards the living room, where He Qi had already served tea. The two drank tea and chatted about the progress of the spiritual artifact search.

"The Ling Ji sword is already on its way back, and it will probably be delivered in two more days." Master Mao said, "Let's wait until after the Profound Spirit Grand Competition. If Little Friend Chen also wins a spiritual weapon at Qilian Mountain, then we will have gathered four pieces of the six spiritual artifacts."

"What about the remaining two pieces?" Lisa kept in mind that the clues to two more spiritual artifacts had not been deciphered.

"There are already some clues on the fifth spiritual artifact, it should be figured out in a while. As for the sixth one, we are still guessing." After Master Mao finished speaking, he looked at Lisa and said, "Of course, it would be better if you could remember it yourself."

Believe It Or Not, I Already Caught You (Lisrene)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें