Chapter 13

The girl was gorging on food when Lisa gave her watermelon juice. Lisa then turned around and sat on the chair opposite of her at the dining table.

  "Did you know that I was almost killed by you just now when that huge stream of evil spirits suddenly appeared?" Joohyun took a sip of the watermelon juice and didn't wipe her mouth. She lowered her head and continued to eat the soft sandwich.

En, she was eating messily but Joohyun was having a good time. The salad dressing mixed with the watermelon juice on her face looked funny.

  Lisa looked at the little girl eating in front of him with a smile. But his face suddenly changed after he heard her words. He stood up and hurriedly went back to the living room and put on the jade clasp that he removed back on his wrist. The whole person was very upset. How could he carelessly forget about his special physique? He wasn't wearing the jade clasp and hung around that silly girl for so long, he wasn't sure if she was affected.

  No, he must send her away immediately.

  Lisa thought about it. He walked back to the dining room again and was about to open his mouth to tell Joohyun to leave. But when he saw Joohyun suddenly turned around and said with a disgusted face, "What's the use of putting away the evil spirits now? I've already gotten rid of that malevolent ghost, and it won't affect me."

  "Affect...it won't affect you?" Lisa was surprised, "You mean my evil spirits won't affect you?"

  "Nonsense." Originally, military training consumed physical strength. But after another fierce battle, Joohyun was hungry. She ate three sandwiches and drank a mouthful of watermelon juice. She patted her chest and continued, "I'm a great exorcist expert. If I'm so easily affected by evil spirits, what kind of ghosts can I catch?"

  Lisa's expression was full of surprise, since he understood his special body constitution, he has never met a person who wasn't afraid of the evil spirits on his body. Even Master Mao, a profound master of metaphysics, can only stay by his side longer than ordinary people. It wasn't good for his health if it was any longer.

  "Didn't I tell you last time? Be careful that I catch you." Joohyun swallowed the last bit of her sandwich. She grabbed a napkin, wiped her hands, looked at Lisa and said, "If you didn't carry evil spirits on you, how can I catch you?"

  Lisa's expression gradually became more and more complicated. He silently unfastened the jade clasp he just put on and placed it on the dining room table.

  Joohyun glanced at the jade clasp. Although she was curious, she didn't reach for it, instead she continued to wipe her mouth with a tissue.

  "You just said, you caught a malevolent ghost near here?" Lisa sat across from Joohyun again.

  "That's right!" Speaking of this ah, Joohyun angrily said, "I was just behind the villa, in the woods behind the villa. I just restrained the malevolent ghost and was about to exorcist it. But a burst of evil spirits came over, do you know what happened?"

  Lisa shook his head silently.

  "That malevolent ghost absorbed the evil spirits, those same evil spirits you released." Joohyun pointed out this key point, "It was dying, but suddenly became lively again. Look, look at my arm."

Joohyun showed her injured arm to the other person: "Look at the good things you did."

  Lisa saw the claw marks on Joohyun's arm and frowned. He was about to reach out to check the other person's injury, but saw Joohyun withdrew her arm and angrily said, "How will you compensate me?"