Chapter 113

Joohyun struggled to get up from the ground. Without bothering to check her injuries, she worriedly looked toward Lisa. Lisa was wielding the Bronze Sword and drove the drought demon one retreat after another with each strike.

"Girl, are you okay?" Just then, Elder Wu caught up with her. He first swept a glance in Lisa's direction, and then checked Joohyun's injury with concern.

"I'm fine." Joohyun shook her head.

Elder Wu checked her up and down, and found that except for some scratches on her palms, she really wasn't seriously injured. Almost immediately, he let out a sigh of relief, and only then gave Lisa some attention: "Why is Lisa here?"

"I don't know." Joohyun looked at Lisa's increasingly evil qi and could not help but worry. "Grandpa, Third Brother's evil qi is getting heavier and heavier. Will he be okay?"

Elder Wu naturally also found that something wasn't right with Lisa. He was still conscious now, so he was helping them to suppress the drought demon, but once he lost control of his mind, the consequences would be even more disastrous.

At this time, all the big brothers also rushed toward them. They looked at the person fighting with the drought demon, and each stared in wonder.

"Who is that?"

"What a dense evil qi. Is there another drought demon?"

"No, he has spiritual power on him. Underneath the evil qi, there's a layer of spiritual power shielding him."

Joohyun smiled, turned her head to check again, and saw that Lisa's body was wrapped in a faint layer of spiritual light. Beyond the spiritual light was the blood-red evil qi.

"Lisa?" Only Master Mao vaguely guessed why Lisa was acting so. A memory in Lisa's past life must have awakened.

"Boom!"

The drought demon's long saber and Lisa's Bronze Sword collided, and the Sword Qi wrapped in evil qi burst out, detonating a massive qi that spread in all directions. Yellow sand swirled up with the wind and stuck on the spectators' faces.

"Withdraw." The two drought demons' aura were getting stronger and stronger. Elder Wu pulled Joohyun and tried to get her way from the battle circle.

"But... Third Brother." Joohyun struggled, not wanting to move.

"No one can get close to him now." After Elder Wu finished speaking, he dragged Joohyun and stepped back.

"Boom! Boom!"

The drought demon suddenly took a few steps backward, brandished his long saber, and attacked Lisa three to four times. The force of the saber was wrapped in evil qi, and each slash carved a deep trace on the ground.

Lisa retreated sharply, and after a few backflips, he evaded the series of attacks from the drought demon. He stuck his sword on the ground and stabilized himself.

"Who are you?" The drought demon never thought that there would be someone in this world who could confront him head-on. When this man suddenly attacked him, he couldn't react for a while, and was caught off guard.

Lisa didn't answer. He had to control the spirit qi in his body to resist the erosion of the evil qi on him, and at the same time, he had to deal with the drought demon's attacks. Not long after, his mental strength was at its limit.

His series of fatal attacks just now did not cause any substantial damage to the drought demon. It was then that Lisa realized he had missed the best time to kill his enemy.