Chapter 43

Joohyun hung up the phone, turned and walked back to the alley and said under Xiang Nan and female ghost's expectant eyes, "I asked someone to borrow a magical weapon, wait until I get it then I'll try to split the Soul Chain."

A Soul Chain was formed by Celestial Master using magic techniques and their own spiritual power to lock an evil spirit's soul, to say it simply, it was actually a contest between spiritual power and evil energy. The soul chain naturally can trap an evil spirit with strong spiritual power, but what if the evil energy was stronger?

Joohyun thought about the unmatched evil spirit in Third Brother's body that was akin to a nuclear power plant, and she can't help but wanted to laugh a few times. How come I'm so smart, ah? I'm so talented, ahh~. That bronze sword absorbed so much evil spirit from Third Brother, there must be no problem using it to slash the chains, he, he, he...

"That... when can you bring it over?" the female ghost anxiously asked.

"The sword is a cultural relic, so I estimate we have to wait a few days." Third Brother just agreed to help her borrow the bronze sword, but because it's a cultural relic, and it was borrowed by a supernatural circle for research, so it would still take a while to bring it over.

"We still have to wait a few more days, what if that Celestial Master comes again?" the female ghost asked in fear.

"It's okay, just take Xiaokang to hide for a few days, he can't deal with me alone here." Xiang Nan said.

"How could it be okay? There's a Ghost King beside him." The female ghost also saw what happened last time, Xiang Nan can deal with Changming easily, but it was obviously not the case with Ghost King. If Qi Changming and Ghost King make a move together, then perhaps Xiang Nan would be fraught with grim possibilities.

Xiang Nan naturally understood this, but he was helpless as there's no other way.

"Don't worry, ah." Joohyun suddenly interjected, "Qi Changming has been detained, I estimate he will have to stay in the detention center for five or six days. This period of time is enough for me to bring the magical instrument."

"Detained??" the female ghost asked as if she can't believe what Joohyun had said, "Could it be... he was detained because of indecent assault?"

"..." hearing about it, it felt like she was really molested or something, Joohyun felt an indescribable pain in the @ss.

The exam subject tomorrow was English, although Joohyun's oral English wasn't very good, her English entrance exam score was 138 out of a full score of 150. It can't be said to be super awesome, but for the first year's exam, it was more than sufficient.

As such, after returning to the dormitory, Joohyun didn't stay up late to review as she did for the past few days but checked her phone for the latest tasks on the Supernatural website.

Winter vacation was in two weeks, and she will have some time every day, she was determined to upgrade her account to A-level before the end of winter vacation, that way, she can receive high level tasks, ah.

Didi!

Didi!

...

Joohyun was looking at the available missions, but her phone's notifications kept ringing. Don't know what was wrong with the group God and Ghosts Don't Ask that it was extremely lively today.

Joohyun clicked open the group news in passing.

Cassia Seed: Have you heard? Have you? A zombie appeared in Imperial Capital, and it's a thousand-year-old zombie, too!

Gold Thread Child: Impossible, Imperial Capital is where the dragon veins gather, how could there be a zombie there?

Wine and Meat Monk: Right, right, furthermore, the Supernatural HQ is located in Imperial Capital, the three major families are also there, which zombie would think of going to Imperial Capital?