Chapter 81

When Lisa was sent back to the small Lou courtyard, Minister Lou, Master Mao, and Lisa's exclusive medical team were already there, waiting when they got the news. After some fine examination, the doctor confirmed that Lisa had no other injuries except for physical fatigue. Only then did Minister Lou breathe a sigh of relief.

However, when he turned around and saw Joohyun, who had been guarding the door, he still unconsciously frowned. Although she sealed Lisa's rioting evil spirit several times, in the past six months, several of Lisa's accidents were also caused by her.

When they were in Pingcheng, Master Mao repeatedly warned Lisa that before they found a way to solve his evil spirit, he should never leave the courtyard again.

Lisa obviously knew everything and had always had good self-discipline. Surprisingly, he made repeated exceptions for Joohyun.

"Uncle Lou?" Finding Minister Lou sizing her up, Joohyun turned her head in bafflement.

"You" Minister Lou was about to say something when Master Mao suddenly emerged from Lisa's room. Minister Lou immediately stopped whatever he wanted to say to Joohyun, and turned to ask Master Mao, "How is Lisa?"

"Very well." Instead of anxiety, Master Mao's face was full of joy.

"How do you say so?" Minister Lou's heart skipped a beat.

"Instead of increasing, the evil qi in Lisa's body has lessened. This is the first time in so many years." Master Mao said excitedly, "As expected of Perfected Lou He; a master is indeed a master."

Minister Lou was also ecstatic to hear this.

"Can I go in and see Third Brother now?" Joohyun was also happy to hear Master Mao's diagnosis. However, at this time, she wanted to go in to see Lisa more. Just now, because there was a doctor examining Lisa inside, Joohyun hadn't been able to find the opportunity to enter.

"Go ahead," Master Mao said and gave way to let Joohyun in.

Minister Lou also made no objection. He still had something to ask Master Mao, so the two of them went downstairs together. Then in the living room on the first floor, they saw Elder Wu who was fiddling with something.

"Perfected Lou He!" Although Master Mao had long known that Elder Wu was in the capital, this was still the first time he met him. Seeing the legendary figure of the Metaphysical world, Master Mao, who had encountered various people in the society, could not help but be a little excited.

Elder Wu raised his head and saw the two people who came by, nodded very casually, and after saying hello, he continued to lower his head and fiddle with what he was holding.

"Is this a universal compass?" Master Mao had long heard that when Perfected Lou He wandered in the Jianghu in his early years, he had two ** treasures; one was a universal compass and the other was a Soul Summoning Bell. After Master Mao spoke, he glanced at the bell that was randomly left aside, and a golden gleam glinted in his eyes.

Elder Wu reinstalled the disassembled disk, and then turned it gently. After a crisp click, the compass hummed in his palm, and then began to absorb spirit qi around.

"How is Lisa?" After fixing the compass, Elder Wu placed it casually next to the Soul Summoning Bell.

"Lisa isn't seriously injured. Not only is he not seriously injured, the evil qi in Lisa's body has also been reduced a lot. Thanks to you, Perfected Lou He," Master Mao said, brimming with admiration. The thing that bothered him for decades was taken care of by someone in a matter of a few days.