Chapter 15

Joohyun saw that a good ghost suddenly sticks to sin and suddenly didn't have the energy to fight at all. Originally, the child unexpectedly died in this life. In the next life, he would have been a good baby. But if she guided him to the Underworld, how can he be a good baby in his next life.

  "What the hell did you do to him?" Joohyun's voice was cold.

"He... is he still there?" Zhang Wenwen said with a pale face, "It's him. It's the little demon who won't let me talk, right?"

  "Yes, he covered your mouth with his hand." Joohyun simply told the truth. Anyway, Zhang Wenwen self-inflicted this disaster.

  "Quickly kill him, kill him." Zhang Wenwen thought of the drowned ghost on her shoulder that covered her mouth with his hand, she was frightened to death.

  Joohyun glanced at the little guy on Zhang Wenwen's shoulder, who was just watching her vigilantly. At this moment, when he heard Zhang Wenwen's words Joohyun's eyes suddenly changed as his whole body began to emit faint black energy.

  "Shut up!" Joohyun interrupted the shouting Zhang Wenwen, "If you shout again, believe it or not, he will cover both your nose and mouth."

  If her nose and mouth was covered, wouldn't she be smothered to death? Realizing this, Zhang Wenwen's screams seemed to be choked by someone. She stared with a pair of frightened eyes and didn't dare to make another sound.

  "Don't worry. I won't let her hurt you again." Joohyun suddenly said.

  Zhang Wenwen looked at Joohyun gratefully: "Then... then you... can you send him away?"

  "Not you." Joohyun waved her hand in disgust and turned to look at Zhang Wenwen's right shoulder. She then said to the little boy that was full of distrust, "She won't hurt you anymore."

  The little boy blinked as if thinking about something. He remembered this big sister. A month ago, this big sister saw him and smiled, unlike other people it met later who always bullied him. The little boy thought about it and chose to believe her. She was the only one who could see him and has never hurt him. He was already reaching for Zhang Wenwen's hand but slowly withdrew it and the black energy on his body gradually disappeared.

  Joohyun was relieved and turned to look at the trembling Zhang Wenwen: "What the hell did you do to him? If you don't say it, then I won't care about you."

"I...I..." Zhang Wenwen's face was frightened. She just felt a chill on her neck, as if something was near her neck. Just now, when Joohyun said that the little ghost was going to suffocate her. Zhang Wenwen was so scared that she couldn't speak clearly. She could only look at Chu Xiao for help.

  Chu Xiao watched for a long time. Judging from Joohyun's actions just now, she seemed to be able to see the drowned ghost. Otherwise, how could she tell at a glance that Wenwen did something to that drowned ghost. These days, she has been inseparable from Zhang Wenwen. Thinking about it, Chu Xiao was also afraid for a while.

  "Wenwen, Wenwen found a few Heavenly Masters who wanted to... help Zhang Xiaobin find peace." Chu Xiao said with a trembling voice, Zhang Xiaobin was the name of the child on Zhang Wenwen's shoulder.

  "Help find peace?" Joohyun sneered. "The last time I saw him, he should have gone to the Underworld in a few days for reincarnation. So, there wasn't a need to find those profiteers to help him find peace."

  "He was going to be reincarnated?" Zhang Wenwen's face was incredulous, "I thought he was going to hurt me, so I, I..."

  "You have a guilty conscience." Joohyun said bluntly.