Chapter 78

"Fellow Daoist Chen?" Lu Ning also recognized Joohyun at this time and was once again shocked by her powerful cultivation.

"Fellow Daoist Lu?" Joohyun was also a bit surprised when she saw Lu Ning. "Why are you here too?"

"I came out with friends to exorcise ghosts," Lu Ning explained.

"Oh." Joohyun just asked in passing. She wasn't really curious about why Lu Ning appeared here. She nodded in response and continued to look at the dazed March Floating Rain.

Liang Yu came back to his senses. As a return customer of good quality, he instantly understood what appealed to Joohyun eyes. He immediately assured her, "I'll transfer the money once we're out. The signal here isn't good."

Only then did Joohyun nod confidently.

"Transfer? Liang Yu, do you Daoist Friend Chen money?" How come Daoist Chen asked for money as soon as she saw Liang Yu? Could it be that Daoist Chen chased him to this place because of a debt?

"No..." Liang Yu shook his head and didn't know how to explain for a moment. If he said the money was spent asking the Great God to save his life, would it reduce the Great God's dignity too much?

"It's a labor fee." Joohyun failed to live up to Liang Yu's good intentions. "March Floating Rain came to me online and asked for help. I just used seven high-grade Spirit-Repelling Talismans. A million each so that's a total of seven million."

"..." Liang Yu felt that the Great God lived too honestly. What dignity? She doesn't need it at all.

"..." Without preparation, Lu Ning suddenly heard the price of his life. Lu Ning refused to accept it. In fact, his family was loaded, and he was worth far more than 1.4 million.

"Fellow Daoist, do you know how to get out of here?" Liang Guang listened quietly for a long time. Although he was also speechless about Joohyun's charging behavior, at this time, he was more concerned about how to leave the place.

"I don't know." Joohyun shook her head honestly.

"You don't know how to get out?" Lu Ning repeated in disappointment.

"I heard someone screaming as soon as I came in, and then I ran here in a hurry before I had time to find a way out," Joohyun said.

"Then let's look for it together," Shao Qi suggested. Now that there was a Celestial Master with a high level of cultivation, they didn't have to be afraid to encounter malevolent ghosts again.

Everyone had no objections, so the six of them looked for a way out in the pitch-dark valley. They went around for a long time and wandered around the valley two or three laps more, but they didn't find a way out.

"What exactly is going on here? We came in but couldn't find the way out?" Liang Guang said irritably.

"This place is odd to begin with, and the scenery in the valley is different from what we saw first," Lu Ning said.

"That's right. We didn't even feel that there was evil qi here before we entered the valley," Shao Qi seconded. If there was, there was no way they failed to sense it.

"We may not be in the valley anymore," Liang Yu suddenly inserted.

"?" The crowd looked at Liang Yu in confusion.

"When we entered earlier, the valley was clearly filled with some ordinary flowers and trees, but look at this place now. It's dark with only malevolent ghosts plus Yin Qi and evil Qi," Liang Yu justified his findings, "Moreover... didn't Road Repair Expert say that her location was only 500 meters from the valley. However, it took a full twenty minutes to come here."