Chapter 60

The trip to Pingcheng was a bit long. Lisa said it was almost a week's time, so Joohyun found an excuse, saying she was going out with classmates to travel to put off Father and Mother Chen. However, on her brother's side, it was impossible to prevaricate, so she could only tell the truth.

"Do you want to go to Pingcheng with the Third Young Master?" Chen Yang's face was full of surprise.

"Yes!" Joohyun nodded. Her eyes were brimming with excitement and thrill.

"Why do you want to go?" Chen Yang wondered.

"Third Brother asked me to go," Joohyun answered rightfully.

He asked to go, and you went?

Chen Yang looked at the naive ignorance on his sister's face and held back a breath he didn't know he could hold at a stretch, and then asked again, "I mean, why would the Third Young Master take you along when he goes to Pingcheng?"

Joohyun understood and said, "It's to prevent his evil spirit from rioting. Third Brother said, in the past, he did not dare to go out because of the instability of his evil spirit. This time, he agreed to go to Pingcheng because I was going with him."

Evil spirit? Chen Yang grew up in the compound, and the children in the compound knew that the two rows of houses behind the compound was a restricted area. No one was allowed to go there. As for why? There were private rumors that bad things would happen when going near the Third Young Master. However, because of his identity, no one dared to take it to the surface. He never imagined that it turned out to be because of an evil spirit.

It turned out that Irin could control the evil spirit in the Third Young Master's body. No wonder he treated Irin specially. Just...

"Do you like Pingcheng a lot?" Chen Yang really couldn't ignore his sister's teeming excitement and happiness.

"I've never been there, ah. I don't know if I'll like it." Joohyun shook her head.

"Then why are you so happy?" Chen Yang couldn't help but ask.

"I'm going out with Third Brother, and I can take a helicopter ride." Joohyun expressed excitedly, "I'm happy just thinking about it."

Are you happy because you're going out with your Third Brother, or are you happy because you can ride in a helicopter?

"Irin, are you..."

"Hmm?" Joohyun looked up in confusion.

"Be careful on the way. Don't cause trouble for the Third Young Master." Chen Yang sighed and felt that he was overly worried. His sister was obviously not yet enlightened, and a person like the Third Young Master shouldn't like a fledgeling young girl like his sister.

Two days later at one in the morning, Lisa and Joohyun left the compound quietly in a sedan and drove all the way to the military airport in the suburbs. There were two soldiers traveling with them, as well as an assistant, Pan Feng. The rest of the assistants had already flown to their destination by civilian aircraft a day earlier.

When they arrived at the military airport, the helicopter had already been prepared in advance and parked on the runway.

"Third Brother, it's my first time to ride in a helicopter." After getting on the plane, Joohyun curiously looked at the interior of the helicopter.

"It's my first time too." Lisa laughed.

"Eh???? We seem to have many first times together," Joohyun exclaimed as if she had discovered something interesting.