Chapter 50

"Irene, can you really see ghosts?" Shao Hui looked at Joohyun expectantly.

"Yes." Joohyun simply nodded. Since Zhang Wenwen and Chu Xiao had already told them, there was no need for her to continue concealing the fact. Besides, the reality was she was just too lazy to reveal it and wasn't deliberately hiding it.

Shao Hui excitedly grabbed Joohyun's arm: "Zhang Wenwen also said you're much more powerful than the average Celestial Master."

Zhang Wenwen even advertised her? Joohyun couldn't help but be a little surprised.

Joohyun replied in a low-key manner, "I'm not good enough to compare with the top masters, but I'm better than those at the bottom feeders."

"Anyway, you must come with us to see something first," After Shao Hui finished, he turned his head to Qin Yi who was driving and excitedly exclaimed, "Qin Yi, drive faster."

"We'll be there soon," Qin Yi replied.

Joohyun curiously looked out the window. The car passed an intersection, turned right, and entered a hospital.

Just then, Shao Hui's phone suddenly rang. Shao Hui answered it, only to hear Zhang Wenwen's shrieking, "Brother Shao Hui, come quickly. My brother is dying."

"We're downstairs." Shao Hui's face instantly turned ugly.

Qin Yi, who was planning to look for a parking space, directly turned the steering wheel and drove the car below the inpatient department: "Take Irene up first."

"Okay," Shao Hui said, pulling Joohyun directly from his side down the car.

Joohyun, who was forcibly pulled out of the car, actually wanted to say, 'wouldn't it be faster if you let me go and let me get out of the car on the other side?' yet apparently Shao Hui was currently panicking and was oblivious to this.

He dragged the dumbfounded Joohyun all the way to the inpatient department, took the elevator to the 16th floor of the department, and after exiting the elevator, continued to drag Joohyun along, running wildly and finally stopping at the door of a VIP ward.

"Joohyun!" The moment Zhang Wenwen saw Joohyun, she looked both surprised and scared at the same time.

There were a total of four people inside the ward. Joohyun first looked up at Zhang Wenwen, then her eyes fell on a middle-aged Daoist priest wearing a Daoist robe in front of the hospital bed. The middle-aged Daoist priest was clutching a jade pendant with sufficient spiritual qi, channeling the spiritual qi from the jade pendant into the young man on the sickbed.

"Ziyang, how is Ziyang?" Shao Hui squeezed through the crowd and ran to the front of the hospital bed.

"Joohyun, please save my brother." When Zhang Wenwen saw Joohyun standing in the doorway without moving, she eagerly ran over and pleaded.

It was the first time Joohyun saw her crying and begging. She pulled her hand back hard, but Zhang Wenwen thought she was going to shake herself off, so she grabbed tighter.

Shao Hui also reacted at this time. He turned his head towards Joohyun and called, "Irene, can you quickly come over and check?"

"Let go!" Joohyun shouted with a head full of black lines at Zhang Wenwen who was hanging onto her arm.

"Joohyun, it was all my fault before. I shouldn't have said bad things about you. I'm so sorry. Please, save my brother." Zhang Wenwen's eyes were swollen from crying. She was obviously really worried about this brother of hers.

"You're restraining me, so how can I even get closer to him?" Joohyun retorted while baffled.

"Uh..." Zhang Wenwen froze for a moment, then as if she was shocked by electricity, she hurriedly released her hand.