Chapter 18

Although he was a little scared, the expression on Lisa's face was very calm. The palm of his right hand tightly held the ghost as his eyes continually stared in the direction of the fitting room.

  "Are you the third brother of that little girl? Sure enough, men grow up to look more like their mothers while women grow up to look more like their fathers. You look much better than that girl."

  "Hey, hello, can you hear me?" The male ghost shouted for a long time. But apart from holding him still, Lisa obviously had no reaction and couldn't see him. He became bored and stopped. He sat on the sofa to the right of Lisa and proceeded to looked at the direction of the fitting room.

  After a while, Joohyun came out wearing that pink dress. She didn't go the mirror but instead jumped directly in front of Lisa and happily asked, "Do I look good?"

  Lisa had never been asked this kind of question before. But the cute little girl naturally looks good in anything. He gently smiled and nodded: "Looks good."

  "Looks good? How does it look good? Her skin is so dark, but she wears pink. Doesn't she know how dark she is? And that dress, what kind of tomboy are you to pretend to have a good girl's temperament." The ghost, who couldn't move because of Lisa's hand, had spicy eyes looking at Joohyun's attire.

  Joohyun's grin was half-formed, but anxiously froze.

  The salesperson sister didn't find anything strange, came up and praised: "Little sister, you look really good in this dress. That pink dress is our best-seller this year oh. Moreover, it gives a nice contrast to your slightly dark skin tone with the pink color's white tone."

  "Best seller means that while walking on the street, there will always be one out of ten people who will wear the same clothes. You'll be the ugliest one."

  "Pink has a white tone, so let's analyze it. If people wear white, it's because they're white. When you wear it, it will only look dark. These salespeople will spew nonsense with their eyes open just to sell clothes." At the salesperson's words, the male ghost roasted her maliciously.

  The blue tendons on the back of Joohyun's hand jumped. The saleswoman who was excessively praising her was the last straw. She strode over to Lisa and punched and kicked the area on his right side.

  The male ghost cried out 'ai ai' but no one could hear him except Joohyun.

  Seeing the salesperson puzzled, Lisa smiled and explained to her: "She likes this dress very much so she's very happy."

  The salesperson saw Lisa's gentle smile, covered her chest, and breathed out dizzily. She nodded faintly and looked straight at him in a daze. Why did it seem that Joohyun's joyful expression was so wild?

  "Are you uncomfortable?" Lisa saw the saleswoman suddenly covered her chest with red ears and a red face. This looked like warning signs of a heart attack, so Lisa couldn't help but ask anxiously.

  "Dude, she's admiring your beauty." The male ghost ridiculed. He just recovered from Joohyun's attack and just saw this scene when he looked up.

  Joohyun, who just finished beating him, backhanded him again.

  "Did I say something wrong again?" The male ghost said very innocently.

  Fortunately, the salesperson's professionalism was still present. She wasn't completely dazzled by the Third Young Master's beauty. She remembered to ask Joohyun about the clothes: "Are you satisfied with the clothes? Would you like to try on a few more?"

  "No, I'll take this one." Joohyun finished, then turned to walk to the fitting room, intending to change before purchasing it.

  "You really are buying it ah. I told you, you're not suitable for it, you're really dark." As a persistent designer, the male ghost couldn't tolerate his eyes being spicy.