Chapter 79

The boulder shook more and more intensely; the cracks on it grew bigger, and the suppressed roar of the zombie became clearer and clearer. The bunch were in a fix, not knowing what to do. Inside this airtight magical barrier, they had nowhere to escape even if they wanted to.

When the friends instinctively dodged backwards, Joohyun suddenly took a few steps forward.

"Great God?"

"Fellow Daoist Chen?"

Joohyun threw out the compass, half turned around and said domineeringly, "Anyway, we can't run, so why not face it head-on?"

Liang Yu instantly grew starry-eyed. She deserved to be the Great God he worshipped. Even if she was a girl and very wealthy, she still exuded the aura of a king.

"That's right. We're facing death anyway, so we might as well die a heroic death." Liang Yu felt he should follow in Great God's footsteps.

The other four people were taken aback by the sudden high morale of the two. Lu Ning was the first to react. He looked at the heroic Joohyun in front, and suddenly felt a rush of courage. He immediately took out his Soul Summoning Bell and walked toward Joohyun: "Fellow Daoist Chen is right. We'll just enter reincarnation after death, so there's nothing to be afraid of."

While saying that, Lu Ning handed the Soul Summoning Bell to Joohyun.

Joohyun looked at Lu Ning in bafflement.

"I can't wield the original power of the bell. How about you use it?" Lu Ning proposed frankly.

"Then I won't be polite." Joohyun didn't argue and directly raised her hand to take the Soul Summoning Bell that Lu Ning handed over. When Joohyun held the bell, the compass flew in the air and shook happily a couple of times.

"Jing-ding-ding..." The Soul Summoning Bell responded to the compass and also gently rang twice.

Joohyun waved gently, and the Soul Summoning Bell also flew into the air, stopping near the compass.

"Although I never thought I would die here, at least I can have a battle without regrets." Liang Guang walked to Lu Ning's side with his peach wooden sword.

"Good point." Shao Qi laughed and stood on the other side of Joohyun, holding his magic weapon.

The four men's gazes blazed like torches, staring closely at the boulder that was about to shatter.

Seeing their stance, Qin Guanhai also gripped his peach wooden sword and stood on the side of his Senior Brother. Liang Yu's peach wooden sword was snatched away by his cousin, so he could only stand tall, pinching a talisman.

Liang Guang looked at his cousin standing beside him with disgust: "With your level of cultivation, you'd better stay aside. Don't get in the way here."

"You..."

Liang Guang blushed. He was about to retort with the same disdain when he heard Liang Guang say, "Hide with Guanhai far away. Once our fight with the zombie commences, and you find a loophole in the formation, seize the opportunity, and run."

"..." Liang Yu looked at his cousin with a weird look, "You... Are you concerned about me?"

"Who the hell cares about you!" Liang Guang cringed. "Are you not going to move out quickly yet?"

Liang Yu wasn't stupid. Although his cousin was speaking to him harshly, it was all in consideration of his safety. A tinge of discomfort immediately welled up within him. This cousin who had been troubling him since childhood and had always coveted his magic weapon was suddenly concerned about him?