Chapter 59

"So in the end, Xiang Nan went to the Underworld, and all the Liu family members are punished in hell after death?" Lisa smiled as he listened to Joohyun's gleeful account.

"Mm-hmm!" Joohyun said happily, "So there is no injustice in heaven. I misunderstood that grandpa two days ago. I was so wrong."

"Misunderstood?" Lisa could always be stunned by what Joohyun would blurt out.

"Well, I have to apologize to that grandpa," After Joohyun finished, she immediately clasped her hands together on the spot with eyes closed and begged, "Heavenly Dao, Grandpa is a great man who rarely harbors grievances for this petty man's wrongs. Please forgive me."

"That grand old man is very generous and won't be bothered with you." Lisa was amused by Joohyun's cute action. He burst out laughing and shook his head. Seeing that Joohyun's mouth was dry from chanting, he raised his hand and picked the teapot on the table, ready to add some water to the teacup in front of Joohyun. "How about Zhang Ziyang and Miss Liu?"

Hearing Lisa ask Zhang Ziyang and Liu Muya's matter, Joohyun's excited little face suddenly turned into a blank. She turned around, propped up her chin with both hands, and looked at Lisa as he refilled her cup. She asked out of the blue, "Third Brother, what is love like?"

"Cra-aash..." Lisa's hand shook, and the water in the teacup overflowed, spilling all over the table.

"Yah!" Joohyun leaned back in fear, afraid that the tea would wet her sleeve.

Cheng Peng witnessed everything but hesitated for a moment. He thought it would be better not to go there at this time.

"You didn't get wet, right?" Lisa hurriedly put down the teapot in his hand and asked with concern.

"No." Joohyun shook her head and grabbed the paper towels on the coffee table. She swiftly drew a few and tossed them on the wet table to absorb the water.

The two of them worked together to dry the tabletop. Lisa's mind also stabilized as he asked, "What did you just ask me?"

"Third Brother, what is love?" Joohyun asked again, "Is love something specially specially specially good?"

Joohyun said three specials in a row, so it was clear that she was really confused inside.

"Why would you want to ask this?" Lisa was surprised.

"Because of Zhang Ziyang and Liu Muya." Joohyun explained, "I mentioned Zhang Ziyang and Liu Muya's matter in front of the City God and wanted to see how this matter should be handled. Then, City God directly called the souls of those two people."

After hearing Joohyun's demands, Lord City God ordered two ghost messengers to go to the hospital and hook Zhang Ziyang and Liu Muya's souls.

City God flipped through the Book of Life and Death with his phone and looked at the experiences of the two people in their lives before saying to the couple, standing respectfully below, "The Underworld wouldn't have interfered in the affairs of the world of the living, but a Celestial Master can communicate with the Yin and Yang. Since a Celestial Master has reported to this Deity, then this Deity will have to take charge."

"Lord City God, please lift the Life Exchange Technique between me and Ziyang. I don't want him to switch lives for me," Liu Muya suddenly stepped forward and pleaded.

"Yaya!" Zhang Ziyang was frightened.

Liu Muya ignored Zhang Ziyang and only prayed to the City God saying, "Lord City God, please."

"You know very well that without you, I can't live at all by myself," Zhang Ziyang said in pain.

"Ziyang, you still have your parents and relatives. You can't do this for me. If I survived because of you, do you think I could live a happy life?" Liu Muya's expression was equally painful.