Chapter 62

When He Qi with the assistant group found the two's tracks after searching the valley, Lisa also just woke up from the coma.

His black eyes slowly opened and clashed straight with Joohyun's extremely close face. Her two kissed reddened lips looked shocking under such close scrutiny.

"I..." The answer was too evident, but Lisa just wanted to ask in vain, Did we kiss again?

"Third Brother, you are awake!" Seeing him stirring up, Joohyun's bright eyes turned shinier. The sunlight sprinkled down from behind Joohyun, setting her soft fleece set with a layer of golden light. It made her whole person look warm and beautiful.

Lisa was stunned for a while before he sobered up and found himself lying on Joohyun's lap. He sat up in embarrassment, scanned the strange environment around him and asked, "Where are we?"

"I don't know." Joohyun shook her head.

Yes, it was the first time Joohyun came to Pingcheng, so she wasn't familiar with this mountain range.

"How far is it from the place where we had the accident?" Lisa asked again.

"About three kilometers or so." Joohyun estimated.

"Three kilometers?" Lisa was stunned. He obviously didn't expect that he had run so far.

"Young Master..."

"Miss Joohyun..."

The two turned their heads at the calls and saw He Qi with two assistants, running down the hillside.

In a circle with a radius of three kilometers, in this completely unfamiliar mountain range, did Joohyun find him faster than He Qi, a special soldier?

Lisa's warm eyes trembled slightly. He then stood up from the ground with his hands, turned around and reached out to Joohyun: "Get up."

Joohyun tilted her head, and her face was finally exposed to the sun against the light. The purple lumps hidden under her hair made Lisa's expression drastically change: "How did your forehead turn out like this?"

Damn it. Irin passed out directly at that time, so he must have been seriously injured. He still failed to protect her. Lisa castigated himself, squatted down, and peered closer to Joohyun to check her forehead injury.

His breath sprayed on Joohyun's face. Meanwhile, Joohyun's gaze unconsciously fell on the thin lips that she had just stolen several kisses from. Joohyun's eyeballs locked on them eagerly. She found that she really still wanted to kiss him...

"Ouch!" The sudden sting awakened Joohyun's consciousness.

"Sorry." Lisa nervously withdrew his hand and said, "It's so serious. Let's go to the hospital later to take a CT scan."

"Young Master, Miss Joohyun, are you all right?" At this point, He Qi finally reached the two people with the two assistants.

He Qi examined the condition of the two people and found that both of them were fine. Only then did his expression ease. He also secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm fine. How are Pan Feng and the others doing?" Lisa asked.

"They've been sent to the hospital. No major injuries were diagnosed," He Qi replied.

"I've got something," Joohyun suddenly spoke out weakly.

"What's wrong with you?" Lisa turned around and looked at Joohyun nervously.

"My legs are numb." Joohyun pitifully pointed to her leg and said, "I can't stand up."

Lisa's hanging heart immediately settled down. He then remembered that he woke up with a touch behind his head. Understanding why Joohyun's legs were numb, his expression turned into embarrassment again. He turned his head to look at the three assistants who were looking up at the sky, and said with a somewhat unnatural expression, "Then I'll carry you."