Chapter 80

The blood-red evil qi broke through the dark curtain of the sky, straight up into the sky. The evil qi floated up to a height of about two stories when something seemed to block it. The aura paused, but only for a second. It then broke through the invisible obstruction and tore straight up to the heavens.

Right when the evil qi broke through the obstruction, something seemed to have ruptured. The dark valley suddenly became bright, and the silvery white moonlight sprinkled down to make the whole valley unobstructed.

"Third Young Master?"

The moment the boundary shattered, the assistants waiting at the periphery anxiously ran to the spot. Upon seeing Lisa's state from afar, they all looked nervous and quickened their running pace.

"What is this?" After the boundary broke, Liang Yu and others did not immediately leave the valley. They all curiously studied Lisa, who was standing in the middle of the valley.

"Blood red..." Lu Ning once heard his master mention this, and he recognized this aura, "Profound fiend!"

"Profound fiend?" Liang Guang's expression immediately changed, "After death, the soul doesn't leave the body, and the bones of the corpse don't become stiff. The undead can successfully cultivate into a demon, called drought demon, a drought demon is a profound fiend!"

"Is he a drought demon?" Hearing the name, the little blood Shao Qi just recovered drained from his face, and he turned even whiter. They couldn't even defeat a zombie, but now there was another drought demon?

Elder Wu looked at Lisa who was walking slowly towards him step by step, and without looking back, he said to Joohyun, "Lisa's evil spirit is too powerful for ordinary people to withstand. Take them away from here."

"Grandpa." Joohyun grabbed Elder Wu's arm. "What are you going to do?"

"Girl..." Elder Wu sighed. He knew what Joohyun was worried about, but: "Lisa can't be saved."

"No... that can't be." Joohyun blanched. Her lips trembled, and she desperately shook her head. "Third Brother's evil spirit is just rioting. Once it's sealed up, he'll be fine. It was like this a few times before. I sealed it a few times before, and he was fine."

"Joohyun!" Elder Wu's expression suddenly became serious. "Take them out of here."

Joohyun's face was nothing but panicked and full of disbelief. She looked at her grandpa fixedly for a moment, as if to determine whether he was scaring her. Afterward, she turned her head to Lisa, who was slowly advancing towards her step by step.

At this time, that light and gentle smile of the past had long been gone from Lisa's face. His eyes, which reflected her own shadow, were densely bloodshot and chilly as could be. His monstrous blood-red evil qi permeated in all directions and occupied half the valley in no time.

Third Brother... has he completely lost his mind?

"Miss Joohyun!" He Qi ran straight over to Joohyun. "Young Master's evil spirit is rioting. Do something about it."

Joohyun turned her head rigidly and looked at He Qi, suddenly unable to say a word.

Elder Wu took the opportunity to shake off Joohyun's hand. With the peach wooden sword in hand, he moved to meet Lisa.

Feeling her grandfather breaking away, Joohyun turned around in fright. She looked at her grandfather walking towards Lisa step by step and then at Lisa who was getting closer, and she suddenly remembered a conversation she had with Lisa long ago...

"Believe it or not I'll put you away?"

"Yes ah. If one day my evil spirit really riots, then please."