Chapter 77

Although twenty minutes had passed since March Floating Rain asked her for help, and Joohyun might be too late to go there, when she saw it, she couldn't just stand by and watch. Besides, March Floating Rain was Joohyun's first customer in the exorcism business and also had a favorable impression of him.

After determining the location, Joohyun turned out of the woods and ran all the way to the valley where March Floating Rain was stuck.

"Where is Miss Joohyun going?" Cheng Peng, who had been hiding behind for secret protection, saw Joohyun suddenly run away, and asked Tian Fei in confusion.

"Maybe there's something over there. Let's follow her." Tian Fei grasped an Evil Repelling Talisman in his hand and shook it around himself from time to time.

When Cheng Peng saw his actions, he couldn't help rolling his eyes and said, "You can't see any ghosts. Why are you fooling..."

"Crackle..."

Before Cheng Peng could finish speaking, he saw the Evil Repelling Talisman in Tian Fei's hand suddenly burst into flames. Then, a pale blue flame soared up a short distance in front of the two people.

"..." Cheng Peng's face turned ugly as could be, feeling as if he suddenly swallowed a fly.

"Look!!!" Tian Fei excitedly looked at his comrade. "Xiao Peng, do I count this as also exorcising a ghost?"

"... Keep up!" Feeling the instant slap on his face, Cheng Peng dashed into the woods, depressed, and chased after Joohyun from a distance.

Tian Fei excitedly pulled out another Evil Repelling Talisman first and tightly grasped it in his hand before following.

Joohyun reached the destination of about 500 meters in less than two minutes. Standing on the top of the hill, Joohyun scanned the empty valley, her brows crumpled in confusion.

This valley was too normal. It was completely an ordinary valley. There were even some new buds sprouting at the beginning of spring. But today was New Year's Eve, and the place was within the five-mile radius of the Nian Beast. It didn't make sense that the surrounding area was full of evil spirits and malevolent ghosts, while this area that seemed isolated from the world, became a paradise.

Joohyun thought for a moment, and then took out her phone. She clicked on March Floating Rain's dialog box and sent a voice call request.

"Du-du... Du-du..."

The sound of a phone requesting a call kept echoing through the valley, but there was no sound from the other end of the phone in the silent valley.

Is there no signal?

Joohyun put her phone away, pulled out the compass she had no opportunity to use all night today, and took a step into the valley.

And then she disappeared entirely in place, out of thin air.

"Where did she go?" The person Cheng Peng was protecting disappeared right in front of his eyes. He was so scared that he flew out from behind the tree trunk where he was hiding.

"What's wrong?" Tian Fei looked up, but Joohyun's figure was no longer on the hill. "Where is Miss Joohyun?"

The two men quickly ran up the hill and looked down. There was nothing in the empty valley except trees and rocks.

"Where is she?" Within merely ten seconds of Tian Fei turning around to check the situation behind him, Joohyun unexpectedly disappeared. He turned his head to ask Cheng Peng, who had been paying attention to Joohyun.

Believe It Or Not, I Already Caught You (Lisrene)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें