Chapter 89

A villa area in Jinhai District of the capital.

While nibbling on an apple, Elder Wu came down from the second floor and bumped into a slightly chubby teenager, who asked with a smile, "Master, I heard your granddaughter is coming over later. Is that right?"

"Yeah." Elder Wu nodded his head haughtily.

"Is your granddaughter beautiful?" The boy asked curiously.

"Damn Fatty." Elder Wu knocked his head with a thud. "My granddaughter is a student at Imperial Capital University. She's not the same as those of you who can only play games if you can't study well."

As soon as Elder Wu's words fell, the young people in the training area of ​​the hall stopped moving, turned their heads one by one and yelled: "Master, your words are outdated ah."

"That's right. We call this eSports, an athletic competition that can compete for the glory of the country."

"Exactly. There are so many people who want to play games like us but fail to do so."

"Heh, then which of you got into college?" Elder Wu's retort killed most of the young people.

"Isn't it just the Imperial Capital University? Our captain is a student at the Imperial Capital University, but he has taken a break from school," the fatty countered, then he turned his head and went to find the only college student in their team.

"What do you mean taking a break? He must have been playing too much game, failed the exam and was expelled." Elder Wu coldly snorted.

It was already shameful that an outstanding gamer in PK was beaten by an old man. As a result, the old man even dissed them, it was unbearable. Fatty couldn't help but turn to his captain who hadn't spoken: "Boss, say something."

"Train well." The captain blurted with a high degree of coldness.

"You said it. With such skill, if you don't practice well, you may not even be able to fight in the game." Elder Wu gnawed on the apple and walked to the other side.

Fatty sulked. How can there be such a horrible grandpa in this world? His granddaughter must be as annoying as he is.

Hence, before Joohyun reached the Swimming Dragon Base, her grandfather had already stirred a wave of hatred toward her.

Half an hour later, Joohyun knocked on the door of the Dragon Team. She looked inside and found a dozen computers, and five or six teenagers. She asked in a whisper, "Excuse me."

"You're Elder Wu's granddaughter, right?" The teenager who opened the door asked.

"Mm." Joohyun nodded gently. "Where is my grandfather?"

After the teenager confirmed Joohyun's identity, he turned indoors and yelled, "Elder, your granddaughter is here."

After saying that, he turned his head towards Joohyun and smiled. "Come in and sit for a while. Your grandfather will come out in a moment."

"Thank you." Joohyun entered the door with the teenager and sat quietly on the sofa in the living room, somewhat curiously taking a look at the training area on the other side of the room.

A few teenagers who had their heads buried in training were quietly discussing in the group.

"She's the Old Man's granddaughter?"

"I didn't expect her to be so gentle and cute, ah."

"They're definitely not biological."

"Not biological and definitely not brought up by the old man."