Chapter 73

Joohyun was afraid that the police would really send the old man to the crematorium, so after she repeatedly instructed the Uncle Police to leave the old man's 'corpse' as is, she hurriedly hung up the phone and called Lisa next.

"Third Brother, help, ah!"

Joohyun cried so mournfully last night that Lisa hardly slept all night. When he received a call from her this morning with such frightening three words, he was scared into jolting up from his chair: "What happened?"

"It's not me. It's my grandpa." Joohyun hurriedly relayed the old man's matter, and then pleaded, "I'm afraid the police will really do something to my grandpa's body. Third Brother, can you find someone to pick my grandpa out of the police station for me first?"

After listening to the cause and effect of the incident, Lisa's mood also changed from fear to speechlessness. Listening to Joohyun's soft pleading at the other end, Lisa agreed almost without thinking, "Don't worry, I'll have someone pick up Elder Wu now, and send him to the capital by helicopter."

"Thank you, Third Brother. Then I'll hang up now. Quickly find someone to pick him up," Joohyun said and was about to end the call.

""Wait a minute," Lisa shouted to stop her.

"Third Brother?" Joohyun was puzzled.

"D-Do you feel better?" Lisa asked with concern.

"I'm much better. I'll be able to leave the hospital in a while," Joohyun replied with a smile.

"Great." Hearing the little girl's familiar laughter, Lisa's mood also improved some. "Then say goodbye now. When we receive Elder Wu, I will contact you again."

"Mhm!"

Lisa hung up the phone, walked out of the study and instructed Cheng Peng to find someone to handle the matter.

Thus, twenty minutes later, a team of heavily armed soldiers entered the police station in a certain city. They transferred Elder Wu out of the cadaver bag into a stretcher, and then carefully carried him away under the puzzled scrutiny of the police and forensics.

Underworld, in a KTV.

Elder Wu spent the night in a mood fluctuating from anxiety to crazy despair. There was no helping it, ah. The Black and White Impermanence detained him and refused to let go all night long. His physical body must have been discovered by now.

"What time is it?" Black Impermanence drank a little too much.

"It's dawn," Elder Wu, who was closely watching the passage of time, replied.

"Wu Li ah, you have to start adapting." Black Impermanence pointed at Elder Wu and said, "There is no day and night in hell, and that method of timing on earth doesn't work with us.""

"You've had too much to drink." White Impermanence gave his partner a disgusted look.

"It's all because of happiness, you know? This guy is finally dead, hahaha..." Black Impermanence pointed to Elder Wu and burst out laughing.

"..." Elder Wu pursed his lips and restrained himself from losing his temper.

White Impermanence looked at Elder Wu with some sympathy and said, "Let's go. It's time for you to register."

Elder Wu nodded helplessly on the surface, but in his heart, he secretly calculated his chances of escape from White Impermanence now that Black Impermanence was drunk.

While estimating, Elder Wu followed behind Black and White Impermanence as they headed outside the KTV. He, who was trying to find a suitable time to slip away, suddenly heard a radio broadcast.