Chapter 51

Although Joohyun wanted to figure out what happened to Zhang Ziyang, all of this was predicated on the premise that Zhang Wenwen and the others would seek her out again.

But Joohyun didn't know what happened. Since she left the hospital two days ago, Zhang Wenwen didn't look for her again, and neither did Qin Yi and Shao Hui. Joohyun found it strange at first, but then thought that she was innocently implicated in this matter from the outset. She originally thought that since she saw it and couldn't resolutely leave them in the lurch, she might as well try it and see if there was a better solution.

However, two days had now passed without any sudden movement from the other party. Joohyun didn't have the character of a eunuch, dying of anxiety when the Emperor wasn't, so she wasn't bothered by it. She also thought that they might have found a more powerful Celestial Master, but not necessarily so.

Hence, according to Joohyun's previous plan, she happily ran on the road of receiving tasks from the metaphysics network and upgrading as soon as possible.

After lunch that day, Master Mao appeared in the Lous' courtyard again with a bronze sword. Lisa was surprised to see Master Mao personally deliver the bronze sword: "Master Mao, why did you come in person?"

"I happened to come over to see how you were doing, and in time for the top to send you the bronze sword, so I brought it along with me." Master Mao put the wooden box containing the bronze sword on the table and admonished. "It's rare for you to apply for something from the higher ups, so when you asked for the bronze sword this time, the top management approved it for you almost without thinking. But I must remind you that it's very dangerous to put this sword around you."

"I know." When the evil spirit rioted violently in the research room last time, the Assistant Group together with Master Mao concealed everything. If the above knew that this sword would trigger the evil spirit, then this sword would definitely be strictly kept.

"If something happens again this time, I won't help you hide it anymore," Master Mao said.

"Understood." Lisa smiled, "Irin has a magical weapon, so naturally she will be safer when catching ghosts. Besides, you also said that a malevolent ghost of the level of the Ghost King is rarely seen."

"That's true, the Luoshan Sect's ghost repelling technique is ranked among the top three in the metaphysical world. Although Little Friend Chen is very young, her cultivation is already high. With the Bronze Sword's protection, I think she won't encounter any more danger." This was also the reason Master Mao agreed to give the Bronze Sword to Joohyun. It was only when Joohyun was safe would Lisa not act rashly.

"By the way..." Speaking of the Ghost King, Lisa suddenly remembered Qi Changming. "Has the Celestial Master who manipulated the Ghost King before been caught?"

"Yes," Master Mao couldn't help but smile when he brought this up, "That Qi Changming is very powerful in escaping. The Six Teams hunted him for five days, but still let him escape back to the White Mountain."

The so-called Six Teams was an arrest team established by the metaphysical organization specifically to catch those bad Celestial Masters who used metaphysical methods to harm people. They were equivalent to the police in metaphysical circles.

Lisa was surprised: "He fled back to White Mountain?"

"There is a White Mountain Sect in White Mountain, and Qi Changming is from there. The White Mountain Sect is a relatively isolated sect in the metaphysical world." Master Mao introduced, "Their founding ancestor was a bigoted Celestial Master. During the war period, he took advantage of the people's unhappiness and the world's deep grievances and refined a lot of malevolent ghosts, which later evolved into Ghost Kings after long periods."