Chapter 57

Find the Uncle Police if bothered; teachers had taught them since childhood. Why did she forget?

"Third Brother, I'll go home for now." After Joohyun was enlightened, she rushed to leave the small Lou courtyard.

Lisa watched Joohyun as she disappeared in the blink of an eye and looked back at the lobster that had barely been touched on the table. He shook his head helplessly and called He Qi over: "Put it away."

"Yes." He Qi walked over to the table, and while packing the food up, he asked, "Young Master, have you mentioned your trip to Pingcheng to Miss Joohyun?"

"There's no hurry," Lisa said back.

"Section Chief Wang of the military factory has been asking us for the exact date," He Qi reminded.

"Then let him wait for two more days," Lisa stood up and said without concern.

"Understood." Wait two more days? He Qi thought to himself, That half-bald Section Chief Wang is likely to go completely bald this time.

Chen Yang was about to go to bed when a knock suddenly sounded outside his window. Chen Yang froze from lifting the corner of the quilt. He strode to the window, puzzled, and drew the curtains open. Through the frosty window glass, Chen Yang made out a very familiar human-like silhouette, peering through the window. His brow wrinkled as he pulled the window open.

The moment the window was opened, Joohyun's excited expression met her Big Brother's face that was as dark as the bottom of a pot. Her guilty conscience instantly pricked her: "Big Brother...you haven't slept yet, hehehe..."

"Why didn't you walk through the door?" Chen Yang asked grimly.

"Right, ah. I should go back to my room first and then walk through the hallway." Joohyun sobered up as if in a dream. Why could she climb straight to her brother's window? Sure enough, she was in too much of a hurry.

Is that the point???

"Come in first." Chen Yang helplessly moved aside and waited for Joohyun to jump in before he closed the window again.

Chen Yang turned to look at his sister's frozen red cheeks and went straight out of the room.

Joohyun froze for a moment. She did not know what Chen Yang was going to do. However, she didn't ask anything, and just sat obediently on the sofa in the room, waiting for her brother to return.

Soon, Chen Yang came back with a cup of hot milk and handed it to Joohyun, saying, "Drink some hot milk to warm yourself up."

"Thank you, Big Brother." Joohyun held the milk cup with two hands, lowered her head and took a sip, then smiled sweetly at her brother with a mouthful of milk foam.

"Silly." Chen Yang pulled sheets of tissue and handed them to Joohyun while asking, "What did you look for me for?"

Joohyun took the tissue and wiped her mouth. Her face turned serious, and she told Chen Yang, "Big Brother, do you still remember Zhang Ziyang's matter?"

"What? Is the Zhang family going to look for you?" Chen Yang asked.

"En." Joohyun nodded.

"When? Tomorrow?" Chen Yang thought for a moment and said, "I'll transfer a shift tomorrow and go with you."

"It's not because of this matter." Joohyun shook her head and said under Chen Yang's puzzled sight, "Big Brother, I'm torn whether to Zhang Ziyang."

Chen Yang was stunned, but he didn't rush to reprimand Joohyun for not saving him from death. Instead, he asked out loud, "Why?"

Joohyun told Chen Yang the story she had just told Lisa again, and the more Chen Yang listened, the tighter his brow wrinkled. In the end, his face had turned as ugly as could be.