Chapter 25

After dinner, Joohyun looked at the small street lined pack with food vendors and realized the importance of making money again. There are so many delicious foods in a small street while the world is so big, how can one eat them all without money?

"Tomorrow we'll try another vendor to eat." Joohyun said excitedly.

"Right, we'll eat at a different vendor every day and it won't take long to eat this street whole." The round-faced Fang Feifei expressed her agreement with Joohyun's statement.

"We better not do this frequently." Han You said, holding her bulging belly, "Eating like this every day will definitely make us fat."

"Between good food and beauty, I think I still choose beauty." Zhang Muwan said.

"Don't ever tell me that you guys are foodies anymore, you two are counterfeit foodies." Fang Feifei approached Joohyun, took her hand and said affectionately, "Irin, we'll eat together in the future, I'm not afraid of getting fat for delicious food."

"Okay." Joohyun was naturally happy when she could go and eat good food together in the future.

"Look, those who aren't afraid of getting fat like us are qualified foodies." Fang Feifei said proudly.

"No way." Joohyun blinked innocently and asked with a serious face, "I can't get fat, will I be unqualified because I can't get fat?"

Joohyun who came in contact with the term 'foodie' for the first time, expressed that she didn't really get the meaning.

The lively atmosphere became silent for a while before exaggerated laughter sounded suddenly. Fang Feifei threw away Joohyun's arm angrily, Han You and Zhang Muwan stood on the road and laughed out loud, not caring about their image.

After returning to their room, Joohyun coaxed Fang Feifei who got her heart injured. The few people chatted for a while and then went to sleep. After lowering the curtain, Joohyun took her phone and checked her mailbox, only to find that the email that old man promised still hadn't been sent until now. Joohyun couldn't help feeling a little gloomy, that old man couldn't have forgotten about this matter, right?

Today the old man went online so suddenly, but he also went offline just as sudden as he came. In this brief time, Joohyun couldn't ask him many things. After thinking about it, Joohyun logged in to her account and planned to leave a few words for the old man.

As soon as she logged in, the group 'Gods and Ghosts Don't Ask' icon kept on flashing, but Joohyun didn't rush to check it. She first clicked on the old man's dialogue box and sent a series of messages over: (Old man, this is my phone number, you can buy a phone when you have time and send me the number back so that we can get in touch easily. If the money isn't enough, send me an account number and I'll send the money to you.)

Actually, Joohyun didn't plan to add the last sentence, how can the old man lack money with his skill? But when she thought about their simple 15 years of life in Damu Village, Joohyun still added this sentence. Although she didn't know the reason, but Joohyun felt that the old man planned to not make money from exorcism anymore.

Joohyun waited but the other party didn't reply to her message for quite a long time, it seems like he's really offline. After some time, Joohyun then decided to click on the flashing group chat.

(Someone in the group issued a red envelope!)

Seeing this prompt, Joohyun's eyes lit up. She raised her finger and quickly grabbed a red envelope, opened it, and found that it was one hundred yuan, so happy ah!

March Floating Rain: (Hahaha~)

Cassia Seed: (Brother March, you look so happy today you even gave out 3 consecutive red envelopes ah.)