Chapter 40

In fact, when the female ghost led the little boy out of the alley, Joohyun already guessed the female ghost probably wanted to take this opportunity to get the little boy to reincarnate too. Although Joohyun already guessed this, she didn't stop them. After all, transcending one ghost or two ghosts was the same as she only had to open the Spirit Gate once, so she opened one eye and closed another about this matter.

But what she didn't expect was that the Spirit Gate would reject the little boy.

Joohyun felt the female ghost's yin aura when she opened the Spirit Gate; this proved the gate recognized the female ghost, thus when the light rebounded, the only explanation could only be the little boy who was 'smuggled in' was the one who wasn't recognized by Underworld.

"What did you do?!" Following a loud roar, Joohyun felt a vicious hostility attacking from her side. Joohyun drew sideways and raised her hand to send an advanced-level Expelling Talisman.

The advanced-level Expelling Talisman stopped in front of the teenager, and burned after shaking twice, its yellow flame was particularly eye-catching in the dark of the night.

"Yellow?" Joohyun raised her head as she gazed at the teenager to probe deeper.

Xiang Nan gave Joohyun a deathly stare, his dark and beautiful eyes glowed with scarlet light as they alternated between black and a bloody red color. This was the changing between a ghost's reason and resentment, if he loses his mind completely, then his evil aura will take over.

For a few seconds, Joohyun observed the teenager who was standing in the alley, and as if she discovered something, she suddenly turned and walked towards the female pervert and the little boy.

"What are you doing!!" Xiang Nan watched Joohyun's action; his eyes turned completely red while a huge hostile aura rose into the sky.

"Brother Xiangnan!" The little boy called out in worry.

"Xiangnan!" The female ghost also shouted anxiously.

With the sudden appearance of so much hostility, the array on the wall suddenly emitted a faint red light, and slowly absorbed the hostile aura.

Joohyun walked up to the female pervert and little boy, the female ghost blocked the little boy behind her and stammered nervously, "Little... Celestial Master Chen, I'm... I'm sorry... I, I didn't mean to deceive you."

The female ghost didn't dare call Joohyun Little Celestial Master at this moment.

"If you dare touch them, I won't let you go even if my soul disperses." Xiangnan threatened harshly behind her, but he didn't leave the alley.

Joohyun turned around and looked at the teenager's unmoving position, confirming her guess, "You can't get out from there."

As soon as Joohyun's voice fell, the three ghosts present were all startled.

"That's right!" When Xiangnan saw that Joohyun found out, he no longer concealed it, "But if you dare to hurt them, I will..."

"You won't let me go even if your soul disperses, you said that already." Joohyun repeated.

"..." Xiangnan was choked by Joohyun's words, his expression turned ugly.

Afraid of inciting conflict between the two again, the female ghost quickly explained, "Celestial Master Chen, you promised to help me transcend once, transcending Xiaokang is just the same. I won't reincarnate, can you give this chance to Xiaokang?"

Joohyun's gaze slid back and forth between the female ghost and little boy before resting on the female ghost, "Do you think I didn't let him reincarnate?"