Chapter 87

Information about the spiritual artifacts was obtained. However, because of the time, many place names and city names were no longer in use today as history had changed. Therefore, Joohyun could only give the information she got to the Lou family and ask them to send someone to look them up.

Although Minister Lou had already hired several history professors to decipher the information relating to the spiritual artifacts, Joohyun was still unsure. She poked her chin with a pen and asked Lisa, "Third brother, the spirit artifacts will be found successfully, right?"

"Yes, they will!" Joohyun asked and answered herself, nodding vehemently.

Her reaction only amused Lisa. He couldn't resist a chuckle and said, "Don't worry about the matter of finding the spiritual artifacts. Answer those questions properly."

"But I'm worried." Joohyun said, "I have never heard any mention of the names of places mentioned in the Book of Life and Death."

"Maybe you are not good at history." Lisa laughed.

"That's because I took science in high school." Seemingly not wanting to appear too stupid in front of Lisa, Joohyun hurriedly explained.

"Well, I don't blame you. I used to live in a remote area." Lisa reached out and nodded at the test paper Joohyun had just finished two minutes ago and said, "Among ten multiple choice questions, you got five wrong, so it's still a bit of a long shot for the make-up exams."

Joohyun looked back at the test paper and her expression face instantly turned bitter: "I hate advanced mathematics! And Qi Changming!"

On point. Student Joohyun eventually failed without a doubt in last year's final advanced mathematics because of that assassination attempt.

"Don't be upset. I'll tell you again. It's only 60 points. In fact, it's easy for you to get it as long as you're careful." Lisa comforted her. He picked up a pen and began to explain the topic to Joohyun.

"Ding!"

Just then, a prompt suddenly sounded from the phone placed aside. Joohyun took her phone and opened it and found that it was a message from Elder Wu. Joohyun scrolled it randomly with her eyes and jolted up from the chair in a hurry.

"Umph!" Lisa, who was bending over to help Joohyun with her questions, couldn't dodge it and was bumped solidly on the chin.

"Third Brother." Joohyun was startled, "Third Brother, are you okay."

"Yeah." Lisa covered his chin and shook his head.

"Are you really okay? My head is hard." Joohyun said nervously, "In the past, when Grandpa knocked my head with his pipe, two of them cracked."

"Elder Wu knocked you on the head with a pipe?" Lisa couldn't help but frown.

"Yeah, but I wasn't hurt." Sensing that Lisa was worried, Joohyun hurriedly explained, "My body is not the same as other people's. Not only am I not affected by evil qi, but I'm also unusually strong. My strength is much greater than ordinary people. You see, I was left unscathed when that millennium-old zombie last time whacked me."

Lisa could still vividly remember this matter. He could not help but curiously ask, "Why?"

"Grandpa said I might be a uniquely gifted woman." Speaking of her grandfather, Joohyun instantly remembered that message just now. Her expression immediately changed, and she said, "Third Brother, wait here. I'll just give that old man a call."

Joohyun stopped addressing the old man, Grandpa. She dialed his number without delay, and as soon as she was connected to him, she began to growl, "Old man, where are you going?"

Believe It Or Not, I Already Caught You (Lisrene)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara