Chapter 52

"Irin, don't talk nonsense." Lisa helplessly looked at Joohyun.

Tian Fei hugged the box, lowered his head, and did not dare to let his Young Master see him snickering. Hey-hey...what did that 'take advantage' mean?

Joohyun stuck her tongue out mischievously and said, "I'm just kidding. At first, I thought the bronze sword hated me because I fought with it, but now, I believe it may be protecting its master. My grandfather said that magic weapons have spirits, and they will choose their own master. The power of the Bronze Sword comes from the evil qi, so I'm afraid there's no one in this world with heavy evil qi except you. I suspect this Bronze Sword saw you, Third Brother, and wanted to recognize you as its master."

"Also, I happened to seal your evil energy that day, so the Bronze Sword must have taken me as an enemy to protect its master." As Joohyun spoke, she took a few steps towards Lisa's side, and the bronze sword buzzed again. Joohyun immediately exclaimed, "See, as soon as I come near you, it becomes furious. It must be protecting its master."

"Quiet!" Lisa snapped at the rattling Bronze Sword, and it immediately quieted down in a good manner.

"It really listens to you, Third Brother. It's much more obedient than my compass." Just as Joohyun's voice fell, the compass in her linen bag immediately vibrated with dissatisfaction.

Joohyun took out the compass, and said to it, "Stop vibrating, be quiet."

The compass ignored her. It continued to vibrate, aggrieved, and as if complaining: I saved you so many times, yet you actually compared me to someone else's bitch.

"You dare to quibble. You see, I told you to be quiet, but you don't listen," Joohyun stated the facts.

The compass paused for a moment, and the vibration stopped, as if it was caught in the act. However, after only a second or two of rest, it began to vibrate again with aggravation.

"All right, all right. I'll take it that you have a livelier personality," Joohyun coaxed.

The compass happily spun around twice, and then quieted down.

Joohyun helplessly shrugged towards Lisa, as if to say, You see...

If it had been before, Lisa might have been stupefied, watching Joohyun as she communicated with the compass. But now he could distinctly feel the Bronze Sword's emotions, so he could understand Joohyun's move just now.

Feeling the joy and intimacy transmitted from the Bronze Sword, Lisa glanced at the wooden box in a tangle, and then let Tian Fei open the lid.

"Buzz-buzz." Now that the lid was opened, the Bronze Sword rattled happily in the wooden box. Lisa sensed its joy. It was as if it was telling him, Pick me up and touch me.

"I can't touch you," Lisa tried to answer.

"Buzz?" The Bronze Sword was utterly disappointed.

"The moment I touch you, the evil spirit in my body will riot, and I'll lose my mind," Lisa explained.

"Bzz? Bzz!!!" The Bronze Sword vibrated violently, with anger gushing out. Lisa could sense its resentment and anger, but did not know who the Bronze Sword was resenting.

"You should calm down for now." Lisa sighed and found that the Bronze Sword was also quite disturbing.

The Bronze Sword swiftly calmed down again obediently.

"Irin, the girl you tried to attack just now, is my friend. You can't hurt her," Lisa took the opportunity to say.

Hearing Lisa's words, Joohyun immediately stood up on tiptoe to see the reaction of the Bronze Sword.