Chapter 30

In order to prevent her 10 million from being divided with others, Joohyun was determined to not give the two Heavenly Masters Qin and Liang the chance to move.

Joohyun transformed the Profound Strike Talisman into a long sword with evil energy and pointed it straight to the flying living dead. However this time, the living dead didn't rush to Tong Chao who had fainted on the ground like the previous two times, but directly went to fight with Joohyun instead.

Although Tian Fei couldn't see anything, but Joohyun's fierce movements and the air flow fluctuations were enough to make him aware of the violent battle.

As for the three Heavenly Masters on the side, Jiang Hui didn't say anything. He had seen Joohyun's skill yesterday, but it was the first time for Qin Feiming and Liang Huazhou to see Joohyun fight. They saw how Joohyun was already able to use talismans at such a young age. This skill and talent couldn't be achieved with just hard work, even they themselves were unable to easily use these techniques.

Both of them saw clear shock in each other' eyes before they turned their eyes to the scene again, only to see the living dead that made Heavenly Masters in Imperial City all turned upside down, was avoiding Joohyun everywhere.

Actually, it wasn't Joohyun that the living dead was avoiding. Although Joohyun had special techniques, but that living dead's cultivation still couldn't be suppressed by Joohyun's. What he was afraid of was the evil aura in Joohyun's hand. The crimson evil aura, which was extracted from some kind of zombie, unexpectedly terrified him. Last time he was stabbed by that was sword, he had to swallow two souls before he barely recovered.

There were only four days left for the living dead to resurrect. He looked to Tong Chao who fainted and laid on the ground not far away, determination to win was apparent in his eyes. Tonight, this night, he must swallow this child's soul.

While thinking, the living dead pretended that he can't win and deliberately retreated three meters back. When Joohyun saw it, she chased him without thinking, but when she just took three steps forward, Joohyun's movements suddenly stopped. Her face was in pain, and she suddenly fell to the ground.

The living dead seemed to have expected this sudden change. He glanced at the faintly flashing red light in the opposite building, a successful smile plastered on his face.

I clearly reminded you that you're looking for death yesterday.

The living dead need to resurrect once every thirty years, excluding this time, he had been reborn a total of eight times, how could he hadn't met such a powerful Heavenly Master in more than two hundred years of his 'life'?

But no matter how powerful the Heavenly Master was, they still can't contend against human weapons. His cultivation base might not be on par, but he still had money, and money equals strength in human world.

The living dead saw that Joohyun had lost her fighting capability, although she didn't die immediately, it's apparent that she didn't have the power to stop him no more. He glanced at the two Heavenly Masters who were flying over not far away, there was a hint of sarcasm in his eyes. Since he came prepared tonight, he definitely won't fail.

The living dead raised his hand and let out two screams full of hostility, these two screams contained evil energy that he specially collected from two one-hundred-year-old ferocious ghosts. Although he couldn't hurt these two Heavenly Masters, but he only needed one minute to swallow the living soul anyway.

The living dead hindered Qin Feiming and Liang Huazhou with these two ghosts, and under Jiang Hui's horrified look, he rushed towards Tong Chao, who had just awakened from a coma and was trying to get up.