Chapter 54

Joohyun got out of the car at the entrance of Pegasus Park, waved goodbye to Shao Hui and Qin Yi and walked alone to the park's grove. Joohyun sensed the dense Yin Qi around the forest from a distance and thought she had to warn Xiang Nan later. Otherwise, the metaphysics society would really send someone.

"Celestial Master Chen," Xiang Nan first appeared in front of Joohyun with Xiao Kang. Behind them came Lecherous Ghost.

Joohyun nodded. Her gaze fell on Xiao Kang and found that a faint golden light indeed tainted the child's pure soul. This golden light was the light of merit.

"Do you want to say your final goodbyes or something? If not, I'll open the Ghost Gate," Joohyun said.

Xiang Nan took a look at the kid who was only as tall as his thigh, stroked Xiao Kang's head and said, "Open it."

"Wait, I-I have last words to say," Lecherous Ghost suddenly inserted.

"You're dead. What last words are you going to say?" Thinking that Lecherous Ghost would blurt out something again, the blue veins in Xiang Nan's temples throbbed.

"It's not for you. It's for Celestial Master Chen." In the past two days, Lecherous Ghost had tormented Xiang Nan with what could and couldn't be said, so at this time, she had nothing to add for Xiang Nan.

"Me?" Joohyun was filled with consternation. She thought she and Lecherous Ghost weren't yet familiar to this point, right?

"That's right." Lecherous Ghost walked up to Joohyun with a serious expression and nodded.

"I think you'd better not say it. Even if you tell me, I won't help you do anything. It'll all be in vain," Joohyun advised sincerely.

"I'm not asking you to do anything for me." Lecherous Ghost lamented, "I just have some insights. I must get them out of my chest."

"??" Joohyun blinked in confusion.

"Let's go over there and talk." Lecherous Ghost led Joohyun a little farther away, and then plopped on the ground without any image.

Joohyun hesitated and also squatted next to the female sex ghost in the same graceless manner. Catching this unfolding scene out of the corner of his eye, Xiang Nan's eyes twitched on the spot. Inwardly, he sighed how women nowadays really had no manners to speak of.

"Tell me. To have less resentment when you're reincarnated later, quickly pour out everything you have, which you have to get out of your chest," Joohyun prompted.

"Celestial Master Chen, how old are you this year?" Lecherous Ghost suddenly asked.

"Weren't you wanting to confide in me? Why are you asking my age, ah?" Joohyun wondered.

"Alas, I can guess even if you don't tell me. Your face is so tender, and you're a college student, so you probably can't be more than twenty years old." Lecherous Ghost sighed with the look of someone who had been there before. "But you mustn't have fallen in love yet."

After speaking, Lecherous Ghost turned to see Joohyun's reaction. Joohyun blankly looked back at her, almost with the words 'none of your business' carved on her face.

In any case, Lecherous Ghost would be reincarnated soon, so she was quite undaunted. Regardless of anything, she spoke bluntly, "College, ah, is the most suitable period in a girl's life to fall in love. Celestial Master Chen, although you're highly skilled, I'm considered an expert in this matter."

"I was reluctant to reincarnate after death because I had never been in a relationship, so I was unwilling after death. I wanted to have a relationship, but I didn't know what kind of person I really liked. I used to watch dramas and read novels, and all said that when you meet someone you like, the feeling of kissing will become very magical. It will make your heart beat faster, or as if fireworks are blooming in front of your eyes. Thus, I looked for handsome men on the street that meet my aesthetics and stole kisses. I said to myself that if one of them gives me that feeling, I will go to reincarnation. However, after kissing so many people, I never experienced that feeling."