Chapter 83

Today was the opening day of the Imperial Capital University. After the desolate winter break, the snack street outside the school bustled with noise and excitement again. The students, who hadn't seen each other for a long time, proceeded straight through the streets after class and found random secret spots. They ate and chatted about the interesting things that happened during their separation period.

The beauties of 518 had originally made plans. Han You had even booked the hottest barbecue restaurant at the school gate, but when class was over, Joohyun ran away without looking back.

"Where did she say she was going?" Han You asked Fang Feifei, who was carrying the textbooks for Joohyun.

"I think she's going home," Fang Feifei replied with little certainty.

"Didn't she just come from home?" Han You was puzzled.

"After a winter vacation, Irene is no longer the old Irene," Zhang Muwan suddenly sighed.

"How so?" Fang Feifei looked at Zhang Muwan in confusion.

"She has a boyfriend, ah." Zhang Muwan couldn't help but sigh. The affairs of the world were indeed inconstant. Irene, who was the most ignorant of feelings, actually ended up being the first to leave the single market in their dormitory.

"Exactly," Han You suddenly remembered. "I asked her when she'd introduce her boyfriend to us this morning."

"What did she say?" Zhang Muwan and Fang Feifei asked curiously.

"She said her boyfriend cannot meet people for the time being." Han You was speechless.

"..." Zhang Muwan and Fang Feifei were equally speechless.

Joohyun went out of the school gate, stopped a cab, and went straight to the compound. She hurried back in such a hurry because Elder Wu was going to help Lisa separate his evil qi tonight.

Only one of the six magic tools that Minister Lou brought yesterday could barely be used, but the two magic tools that Master Mao brought this afternoon were of excellent quality. Elder Wu thought about it and decided to help Lisa separate his evil qi this evening.

The main reason Elder Wu was in such a hurry to make his move was because Lisa's evil qi had just been purified by the hairpin and the evil spirit within his soul was unprecedentedly stable. Because Elder Wu couldn't see through the changes of the evil spirit in Lisa's soul, he was afraid that changes would happen later, so he decided that the sooner the better.

Joohyun got the news in the afternoon. After knowing that her grandpa was going to perform the evil qi separation for Lisa at night, she hurried back to the compound.

Joohyun got out of the cab and jogged all the way into Lous' small courtyard. At a glance, she saw Lisa who was wearing casual clothes sitting on the sofa in the living room. She was quite relieved. Luckily, she caught up.

"Little Friend Chen, you're here." When Master Mao saw Joohyun, who appeared suddenly, he greeted her with a smile.

"Master Mao, Uncle Lou, Third Brother." Joohyun walked over and greeted them one by one.

Minister Lou nodded, while Lisa looked at the fine sweat oozing from Joohyun's forehead with some heartache. He knew in his heart that Joohyun had rushed back in such a hurry for him.

"Have you eaten?" Lisa asked.

"Yup," Joohyun answered without even thinking.

Liar!

In such a rush, she must have been in no mood to eat, but Lisa didn't expose her. Nonetheless, he asked Tian Fei to bring some snacks over and said, "Eat some more snacks if you have eaten."