Chapter 61

On the uninhabited and rugged mountain road, a two-meter-high dark shadow stood less than half a meter away from Lisa, looking down at the same kind in front of him suspiciously.

Grawl! Why was this same species different from himself?

Why was there an aura of a living person in addition to his evil aura?

"Roar!" The zombie roared and raised his hand to grab Lisa's shoulder. Regardless of whether this person in front of him was his own kind, the evil aura on his body was his tonic. As long as he ate him, he needn't have to hide from the two Celestial Masters who had been chasing him all night.

Lisa knew that his strength was no match for the zombie, so he didn't struggle and let the zombie's thick palm grab his shoulder and lift him up from the ground.

"Roar!" The zombie roared. His fishy breath made Lisa frown.

"Young Master!" Pan Feng regained his balance at this point, but when the zombie picked Lisa up, he was instantly overwhelmed with fright. His crimson eyes turned to Lisa in a flash.

"Back off!" Simultaneously as Lisa ordered, his right hand instantly ripped off the jade bracelet on his left hand. The blood-red evil spirit in his body exploded like a compressed bomb.

"Boom!"

The cyclone hit Pan Feng, and he once again bounced out and rolled down in the grass without a sound.

"Graah? Graah! Raaawr~~~~~~~~" Feeling the instantaneous outbreak of evil qi in Lisa's body, the zombie's entire corpse was petrified. He let go of the claws clasping Lisa's shoulders, wanting to dodge, but he suddenly found himself unable to shake off the man.

Lisa narrowed his eyes and tightly grabbed the zombie's arms with both hands, preventing the zombie from having a chance to break free. The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you are getting into. Lisa felt a very soothing aura that was transmitted from the zombie through the palms of his hands and into his own body. Lisa knew very well that it was the zombie's evil qi.

Lisa didn't expect that he would automatically absorb the evil Qi in the zombie's body the moment he touched him, but even if he knew, he was left with no choice. Pan Feng and the two soldiers were no match to the zombie. Joohyun also fainted. At this time, if he didn't make a move, everyone would die.

Evil Qi was ferocious and cold to others, but for Lisa, although it felt a little cold, it was remarkably comfortable. With the constant flow of evil Qi in his meridians and pores, Lisa felt that his arms had gradually gained strength.

Lisa raised his arm tentatively, and he effortlessly lifted the tall zombie.

"Rawr!! Rawr ~ ~ ~" Lisa absorbed the evil qi in the zombie. At this time, he no longer had the strength to struggle. He hung his head and roared low until the last speck of evil qi in his body was gone. The huge dry build turned into a handful of ashes in Lisa's hand and scattered in the yellowish grass in the early morning.

Lisa's physique had always been poor due to the jade bracelet that was strapped on him all year round. Lisa had never felt so filled with strength. However, the growing power in his body was at the same time reminding him that his evil spirit was about to riot.

Lisa turned his head, took a look at the girl who was unconscious in the faint light of the early morning and the three soldiers nearby, turned around and ran deeper into the mountains. The number of times Lisa's evil spirit rioted was numbered. However, he had no recollection of what he had done each time after losing his mind.

The three soldiers couldn't resist his evil qi, and although Joohyun wouldn't be affected, she was unconscious at the moment. He couldn't stay with them. With this thought in mind, Lisa left to search for a place that wouldn't implicate ordinary people before his evil spirit completely rampaged.