Chapter 67

Lu Ning, who was fighting with the Ghost King, saw the compass suddenly appear, and turned his head in surprise: "Fellow Daoist Chen!"

Joohyun saw the young man's delighted expression, lifted her hand to call the compass back, and she asked Lisa in a vain whisper, "Is it unkind of me to leave now?"

"Is this a Ghost King?" The last time they met a Ghost King, Lisa's Yin Yang eyes had not been unsealed, so this was the first time he saw a Ghost King's appearance.

The Ghost King's bulky body was flying in the air. His body expanded as high as a floor, and his mouth was wide open, constantly devouring the ghosts around him. His blood red eyes, striking one as a pair of glowing red lanterns, were particularly penetrating in the dark night.

"Yes." Joohyun took stock of her spiritual power. Her spiritual power had only recovered about one-third. They weren't in the capital, so without the blessing of the spirit qi of the building courtyard, Joohyun's speed of recovering spiritual power was much slower.

Although the devoured were some wandering souls, Lisa couldn't stand watching them being devoured. He hesitated, and then raised a foot forward.

"Third Brother, why are you going?" Joohyun pulled Lisa's arm.

"Wait for me here for a while. I'll go deal with the Ghost King," Lisa said as he moved to untie the jade bracelet on his left hand.

"No." Joohyun held down the jade bracelet around Lisa's left hand, forbidding him to break it.

Lisa was caught off guard and looked at Joohyun.

"Third Brother, if you break the jade bracelet, my Evil Restraining Talisman won't restrain your evil spirit." Although Joohyun's Evil Restraining Talisman was powerful, it could only suppress the remaining evil qi that was left after the jade bracelet seal. Once Lisa unlocked the jade bracelet, his evil spirit would be completely released, and the talisman would be rendered useless. She was able to seal Lisa's evil spirit with an Evil Restraining Talisman at the school because the auspicious qi offset most of Lisa's evil spirit at that time.

"I know." Lisa knew exactly that, so he wanted to unlock the jade bracelet and use his evil spirit to get rid of the Ghost King.

"Third Brother, my spiritual power has only recovered 30%. If your evil spirit riots again, I can't seal it," Joohyun warned.

The consequences were unimaginable once his evil spirit rioted, and she was unable to seal it.

"..." Lisa wanted to say that he would only unlock for a moment, and it wouldn't riot, but thinking about his recent physical condition, he felt a little unsure again. Master Mao instructed him never to break the jade bracelet at will in the future.

Moreover, compared to the Ghost King, he himself was the more frightening existence.

"Third Brother, wait here, I'll go," Joohyun said and bolted forward.

"Irin..." Lisa was horrified. He knew that Irin couldn't beat the Ghost King.

Seeing Joohyun running over, Lu Ning hurriedly said, "Fellow Daoist Chen, let's trap this Ghost King together. Grandpa Yan will be here in a moment."

"Do you know how to draw a Deity Invocation Talisman?" The Ghost King's cultivation level was too high, and neither of them was a match.

"To call who?" Lu Ning asked.

"The Ghost King!" When a Ghost King almost injured Joohyun last time, Grandpa Wu taught her the Deity Invocation Talisman, so that the next time she met a malevolent ghost she couldn't defeat, she could directly use the invocation talisman to invite the authentic Ghost King of the Underworld.