Chapter 27

Joohyun who bent her back for the twenty million hard cash, went back to her roommate's side with a face full of joy as she planned to explain her reason for leaving.

"You guys, go ahead, I need to leave to do something. I'll get back tonight to sleep and go to class with you guys tomorrow morning." Joohyun said.

"What are you going for? What did that person say to you just now?" All of them knew that Joohyun's house wasn't far from school, so it's not strange for her to go back sometimes, but once they saw Joohyun's jovial expression, they immediately knew that something good must have happened.

"Didn't I say before? That Young Master Tong wants to match clothes for me." An excitement seeped into Joohyun's tone, "He said that he would give me his clothes for free as long as I agree to model for him in order to prove that his clothes are top-notch."

Twenty million ah, make up for losses, make up for losses, aaaaa~~

"Really? Can we go together to see?" These teenage girls were right at the age of loving beautiful things, and it's very hard to see a great master at fashion design doing his work personally.

"I'm afraid you guys can't." Joohyun said with difficulty.

"That's right, Young Master Tong must have wanted to bring you to his personal studio, of course outsiders are prohibited from entering." Han You explained.

"It's okay, we can just see the clothes when Joohyun returns back tomorrow." Zhang Muwan consoled.

"Right, right, right, Irin, you're really gonna change into a real Irene ah." Fang Feifei excitedly said.

"I'm originally Irene ah." Joohyun disapproved.

"Tsk!" All three of them gave Joohyun big eye rolls.

After giving her roommates an explanation, Joohyun waved her hands before sitting down inside the parked car.

When seeing Tong Chao once more, Joohyun felt that he looked much more pleasing to her eyes all of a sudden, so strange ya~

"Are you really a Heavenly Master?" Tong Chao couldn't help but ask Joohyun at his side.

"En." Joohyun answered with a hum, then raised her head to ask Jiang Hui at the driver's seat, "That... where will we go? Is there any particular address?"

"Heavenly Master Chen, the address we're going to is Young Master Tong's private residence at Golden River Road number 388." Jiang Hui replied.

"Oh." After getting the address, Joohyun lowered her head to open Lisa's Wechat and sent a message: (Third Brother, Third Brother, can you ask someone to send me some Profound Strike Talismans? The address is Golden River Road number 388. Ah, right, don't forget my compass.)

After the last battle, she used a lot of energy from the compass, so Joohyun left it at Lisa's place. In addition, because she hadn't received any exorcising business recently, Joohyun didn't retrieve it since then. Anyway, that compass was also happy to stay there.

Lisa replied quickly: (Are you going to exorcise ghosts again? Is it dangerous?)

Joohyun smiled and replied: (With some Profound Strike Talismans blessed by Third Brother, it won't be dangerous.)

Lisa, who was drawing a new gun design, smiled when he saw her reply, this little girl's mouth is quite sweet. Lisa put down his pen, turned around and took down a black box from the bookshelf. The box contained Profound Strike Talismans that Joohyun drawn before she left, because he didn't know when the little girl would use it, Lisa always took it with him everywhere. When he slept, he put it under his bed, and when he worked in study room, he put it on the shelf, didn't know how much evil energy that these talismans have absorbed already.