Chapter 63

"Minister, Master Mao has arrived," a security guard knocked on Lou Xincheng's room door and reported.

Lou Xincheng put down the document in his hand, looked up and saw Master Mao entering the door. He smiled and got up to welcome him, "Master Mao."

"Minister Lou, sorry, I'm late," Master Mao said somewhat apologetically.

"The road in the mountain is difficult to hike." Lou Xincheng waved his hand and said, "Have you made all the arrangements for Lisa?"

For Lisa's trip to Pingcheng, Master Mao went to the military factory two days in advance to set up and followed Lisa all the time these two days. If Master Mao hadn't had to introduce him to Mr. Yan in this meeting, Lou Xincheng wouldn't have called Master Mao from the military factory.

"It's all arranged." In fact, Joohyun had performed the sealing on Lisa, so those arrangements that Master Mao made before actually did not play a role in the past two days.

"Then let's set out for Yan's residence," Lou Xincheng said.

They boarded a special military car and drove all the way from the military district courtyard to the Yan's residence in the East District. On the way there, Master Mao introduced the Yan family to Lou Xincheng, "Yan Chongming was once one of the top ten experts in Metaphysics. He suddenly went into seclusion twenty years ago, but no one knew his whereabouts for many years. It was only some time ago that we found out he had come to Pingcheng."

"So that's how it is." No wonder he couldn't be found. Lou Xincheng nodded and asked, "I remember you mentioned before, Master Mao, Yan Chongming is the best at exorcising fiends."

"Yes, he was originally a tomb raider. They accidentally awakened a zombie in a tomb during a raid, so after a narrow escape, he was motivated to return for revenge." Master Mao continued, "He is lucky, and his qualifications are also good. He worshipped the Perfected Master of Chongyang Temple and became a layman disciple. After learning something, he went back and killed that zombie. Since then, he loves touring the wilderness of the mountains to find zombies."

"Tomb raider?" Lou Xincheng frowned.

"That was a long time ago. No one would go tomb raiding once they enter the field of Metaphysics," Master Mao said with a smile. After all, people who knew Metaphysics could earn good money. There was no need to take those things that were tainted with karma.

Lou Xincheng's complexion improved a bit. Although he wanted a favor from the Yan family, if the other party was a tomb thief, it would still make Lou Xincheng very uncomfortable.

"Then for the evil spirit in Lisa's body, can Yan Chongming..."

"The origin of the evil spirit in Lisa has the same origin as zombies. I can barely seal it, but as to how to solve it, I haven't found a suitable method for so many years." Master Mao said, "Yan Chongming has more experience in fighting zombies, but whether he can solve Lisa's evil spirit or not depends on when he personally sees him."

Lou Xincheng nodded pensively, and the two quietly drove towards the Yan's residence.

And at this time, in the compound of the Yan family, a hale and hearty grandpa was admonishing the pair of young man and woman in front of him in a medium tone: "Say, what's going on?"

Yan Xin was frightened and quietly hid behind her brother.

"Grandpa, I stole it out." Seeing that hiding was no longer an option, Yan Wei could only admit it.

"What did you take it out for?" Elder Yan asked.

"We went to play in Luming Mountain outside the city a few days ago, and Xin'er found a zombie there." Yan Wei said, "So we..."