Chapter 92

Capital.

The Lou Residence.

Lisa was modifying some drawings in the study on the second floor. He recently had some new ideas and intended to improve a weapon he designed a few years ago, hoping to make the weapon lighter without reducing its lethality.

"Ding!"

In the past, Lisa would turn off his phone when he was designing or modifying drawings. Even if there was no one looking for him, he would still turn off his phone to make sure that 100% nothing could interrupt his thoughts. But it seemed that since Joohyun appeared in his world, this rule suddenly became nonexistent.

Joohyun could come in and out of his study at will when he was drawing and could also drag him down to eat when he was halfway through his task. Later, in order to match Joohyun's time, he even changed the time of his work. As long as Joohyun was in Lou's small courtyard, Lisa rarely worked.

Suddenly hearing his phone ring at this time, Lisa stopped with a pen in hand, took his phone and opened the interface, and saw the person he was longing for. In the photo, Joohyun's hair was combed into a small bun; her face was flushed; her eyes were dark when she smiled with her head tilted; and behind her was a sea of ​​clouds, which looked quite spectacular.

Lisa had long known that the scenery of Qilian Mountain was entirely beautiful, but it was a pity that he could not accompany Joohyun to visit it together. He couldn't help but stretch out his thumb and rub the photo of Joohyun's red cheeks, secretly thinking, if they could completely resolve the evil qi this time, he must take Joohyun there together, to all the places he wanted to go but had never been.

Wasn't there a popular adage on the internet recently that if you love someone, take her on a trip to all the beautiful and romantic places?

"Jing-ding-ding, Jing-ding-ding."

With music accompanying the vibration, Master Mao's video call appeared all of a sudden at this time. Lisa put away the sweet smile at the corners of his mouth and answered the phone: "Master Mao."

"Lisa, we got it, we got it." Master Mao was incoherent with excitement.

"Have you gotten the spiritual artifact?" If there was one thing that could make Master Mao so excited and call him immediately, then it would only be about the spiritual artifact.

"That's right. The second spiritual artifact has finally been approved, and the museum has just sent someone to send it to me. I'm driving to you now," Master Mao replied.

"Okay."

After ending the phone call, Lisa lost his drive to revise the drawing. He stood up and walked to the window, looked at the blue sky outside, and muttered, "Irin, I've come one step closer to you."

After about fifty minutes, Master Mao walked in smilingly holding a sandalwood box. Lisa stood up and greeted him, "Master Mao."

"Hahaha, I brought it. This is the second spiritual artifact, take a look," Master Mao said, about to hand the box in his hand to Lisa.

Lisa suddenly took a step back and smiled awkwardly under Master Mao's puzzled gaze: "Master Mao, you forgot that I can't touch these spiritual artifacts."

The first time Lisa met the Bronze Sword was still fresh in his mind. Moreover, now that Irin was not in the capital, he dared not let himself get into any more unexpected situations.

"There's no harm," Master Mao explained with a smile, "The residual evil qi within this spiritual artifact is almost gone. You just hold it in your hand, and it won't have any effect."