Chapter 12

The next day, as soon as the dormitory turned off the lights, Joohyun snuck out of the dormitory with a sackcloth bag on her back. She dodged the patrolmen in the military camp and jumped over the wall.

  After running for five minutes, Joohyun saw a taxi parked at the intersection. She opened the door and sat in it.

  "Mister, go to Xiaohan Mountain." Joohyun called this car two hours in advance online. Otherwise, it would be difficult to get a taxi in the suburbs at night.

  "Okay." The taxi driver started his car and drove all the way to the destination. Because it was already after 10pm, the Imperial Capital had no traffic congestion. When the car arrived at Xiaohan Mountain, it was ten minutes earlier than what Joohyun expected.

  "Mister, can you wait an hour here for me. I will come down in an hour." Joohyun said.

  "Then I will go ahead and leave to get something to eat. I'll pick you up in an hour." When they arrived, the driver saw a small restaurant in front of him. He was a little hungry. He wanted to go over and get something to eat.

  "Okay." It's better if mister driver wasn't present. Although it's still quite a distance from the center of the yin energy, after fighting for a while, the malevolent ghost will be very troublesome if it notices that someone is over here and comes running.

  After getting out of the car, Joohyun stood at the foot of the mountain and raised her eyes. She saw a thick cloud of yin energy floating in the woods. This arrogant malevolent ghost was there so she didn't even need to open her yin yang eyes to find it.

  Ding!

  Joohyun, who heard the phone ringing, took out her phone to check.

  March Floating Rain: Is Deity finished?

  Of course, Joohyun, who had just arrived at her destination, was definitely not done. So, she politely asked: Why must it be done before twelve o'clock?

  March Floating Rain: Because there is a very important person who is going to stay in Xiaohan Mountain at midnight. If he meets a malevolent ghost, this brother will die.

  It turned out that someone came to stay here. He was afraid that the other party will encounter the malevolent ghost. However, there was no time for it to find other people with her here, so Joohyun replied with great confidence: Let him come.

  March Floating Rain: Done? Brother, did you do it?

  I Want To Fix Road: En. (I'll get it done right away)

  Joohyun put away her cellphone and accelerated her steps to go up the mountain.

  =

  In the Liang family's old house, Liang Guang reminded his cousin Liang Yu again in the presence of Old Man Liang: "Liang Yu, it's time that you stop pushing yourself. Third young master is almost at Xiaohan Mountain. Now, it's too late to tell the truth."

  Liang Yu put down his cellphone and pretended to be stupid: "What do you mean cousin? What truth can I tell you?"

  Liang Guang saw Liang Yu didn't shed tears in his coffin, so he directly exposed him: "When I went to Xiaohan Mountain in the afternoon, you didn't expel that malevolent ghost."

  Old Man Liang scowled.

  "Grandpa, I've removed that malevolent ghost." Liang Yu quickly explained.

  "Impossible. I was there when I went in the afternoon." Liang Guang said, "Grandpa, you'd better call third young master and tell them not to go. If something goes wrong, it will cause trouble. The malevolent ghost's mind has been swallowed by resentment."