Chapter 90

Chen Yang drove his sister to the airport early the next morning. On the way, Joohyun caught up on sleep in the car. Chen Yang glanced back several times and then drove slower, letting the car move more smoothly.

When they arrived at the airport, Chen Yang could only awaken Joohyun, who was still in the back seat catching up on sleep. Joohyun rubbed her eyes dazedly, as if she did not know what day it was.

"Did you go out to catch ghosts again last night?" If it were anyone else, Chen Yang would have asked her if she saw a ghost last night, but it was common for his sister to see ghosts.

"No." Joohyun replied in a daze. "I just didn't sleep well. I kept having dreams."

Chen Yang sighed and handed Joohyun the breakfast he bought on the way and said, "Sit here and eat something first. I'll go help you change your boarding pass."

"Okay. Thank you, Big Brother." Joohyun took the breakfast, took out the bun inside and took a bite.

"By the way, has Elder Wu arrived yet?" Chen Yang knew that his sister was going out with Elder Wu this time. Joohyun didn't know exactly what it was for, and Chen Yang only knew that it was related to the sect's heritage.

"Don't worry about him. He can't get lost," Joohyun said vaguely as she bit into a bun.

"..." Chen Yang thought it was inappropriate for his sister to say so but thinking of the relationship between his sister and Elder Wu, he didn't say anything at last. He turned to help Joohyun get her boarding pass alone.

However, Joohyun wasn't wrong. Elder Wu could never get lost. When Joohyun entered the waiting lounge with her boarding pass, Elder Wu was already sitting in a chair with a mobile phone and was playing games.

Joohyun walked over, tossed her backpack casually on the next chair, and then sat down next to her grandfather.

"You're here," Elder Wu said without looking up.

Joohyun was so sleepy. After replying with a soft hum, she leaned back on the chair weakly.

Elder Wu finished a game and turned his head to check on his granddaughter. Upon seeing her sleepy eyes open, he couldn't resist 'educating' her: "Didn't I tell you? Girls should be reserved. Did you stay at Lou's home all night yesterday? You are lucky to be in modern times. If in ancient times, you would have long been soaked in a pig pen."

Joohyun rolled her eyes. As if the Old Man experienced it himself.

Just then, Joohyun felt the phone in her pocket vibrate. She took it out and found that it was a message from Lisa. She was instantly energized.

Third Brother: On the plane yet?

Joohyun: Not yet. We're still in the lounge.

Lisa stood in front of the window looking at the distant sky: I'm sorry, I can't send you off.

Joohyun: It doesn't matter if you can't send me off, as long as you wait for me to come back.

Loving tenderness dyed every inch of Lisa's eyes, and a doting smile smudged the corners of his mouth: Of course. I'll wait for your return.

Joohyun: Third Brother, I'm going to board the plane.

Lisa: Go ahead. Remember to send me a message when you arrive.

Joohyun: Okay.

Just as Lisa was about to put down his phone, Joohyun sent another message over: Third Brother, promise me one thing, alright?